Union City hosts Gleason

fallguy17

Yso I appreciate the offer to sit with me but. .......you are gonna have to leave all your noisy toys in the truck. As for your boy The Creeper somebody needs to tell him to cool his jets. He's one of those guys that disappears when all those bold predictions of his don't come true. It could very well happen that the Lions win this game but I'm not betting on them. I know this is a UC Gleason thread but they ain't talking so I guess it's okay for us to talk. It's gonna be a great game either way it goes.

BigSlo---you make me laugh. Our defense will be fine and our O can score quickly. We're not Peabody and we don't rely on 1 person for everything. Don't bet too much if you bet against us....I want you to be able to go to dollar general and get you a crying towel after our game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"theripper", I will match our first three teams we have played against anyone.  Trenton is not a one man show.   You will find out.  Your line ( offensive ) better be ready....just ask Trenton as we had both of their Q B's running for their life all night long.  From my contacts, Dresden line(s) are suspect and your team is the one that is the "one man show".  Stop your Wynn kid as Q B and it is lights out for sure.

BigSlo---you make me laugh. Our defense will be fine and our O can score quickly. We're not Peabody ande don't rely on 1 person for everything. Don't bet too much if you bet against us....I want you to be able to go to dollar general and get you a crying towel after our game.

BWAHAHAHAHA! NICE TRY JUNIOR! You will have Peabody the week before you play us. That will be your first loss. Then you have to come to Tornado Alley. Man two losses in a row should be enough to bring you back to reality. I am friends, so to speak with most of the Dresden posters, otherwise known as The Posse, and we all show respect. We also have some playful banter. So I feel bad for them when I have to put someone like you in their place. As for my Posse friends please understand that this guy asked for it. We will beat the Lions by a convincing margin. I just ask that you show yourself back here on the T and admit you were wrong. I ask for yso and lionfbfan and dtown and all the rest of you who have been on the T these last few years to overlook this cocky response to this wet behind the ears wind bag and understand where I am coming from. Remember. He came to our thread multiple times and popped off. Creeper you should try and get to know me. The rest of us have lots of fun. We have all met and shook hands. I think they would like for you to just keep quiet. I've held back and not said what I really think will happen on October 16 more out of respect for those guys than you. I tell you what. .Why don't we call a truce and hold off until game week and then we will pick this back up. I will even extend my hand to you at the game and buy you a coke. What do you say?

BigSlo---you make me laugh. Our defense will be fine and our O can score quickly. We're not Peabody and we don't rely on 1 person for everything. Don't bet too much if you bet against us....I want you to be able to go to dollar general and get you a crying towel after our game.

Hey hey... watch it!! That my name for him and get it right.... it's BigSlow!!! But he's right. I wouldn't be talking all that smack if I was you.

BWAHAHAHAHA! NICE TRY JUNIOR! You will have Peabody the week before you play us. That will be your first loss. Then you have to come to Tornado Alley. Man two losses in a row should be enough to bring you back to reality. I am friends, so to speak with most of the Dresden posters, otherwise known as The Posse, and we all show respect. We also have some playful banter. So I feel bad for them when I have to put someone like you in their place. As for my Posse friends please understand that this guy asked for it. We will beat the Lions by a convincing margin. I just ask that you show yourself back here on the T and admit you were wrong. I ask for yso and lionfbfan and dtown and all the rest of you who have been on the T these last few years to overlook this cocky response to this wet behind the ears wind bag and understand where I am coming from. Remember. He came to our thread multiple times and popped off. Creeper you should try and get to know me. The rest of us have lots of fun. We have all met and shook hands. I think they would like for you to just keep quiet. I've held back and not said what I really think will happen on October 16 more out of respect for those guys than you. I tell you what. .Why don't we call a truce and hold off until game week and then we will pick this back up. I will even extend my hand to you at the game and buy you a coke. What do you say?

No worries from this Lion fan and founding Posse member!!! It's all fun on the T for the most part. I've always told my boy if you are going to talk smack you better be able to back it up on the field. Dresden has multiple weapons to score with but only one person who can throw the ball to them. Don't really like agreeing with Swo (lol) but if Dresser doesn't play we are not the same team. I love how we hijacked the Gleason thread. Not that Gleason has anyone to post now that Irish's son has graduated.

Sorry about the Reaper Swo. Not sure who he/she is but would love some of their confidence. Dresden's D is going to have to show up big & the O Line is going to have to do a better job blocking before I say we beat UC.

Your JV will get to play the entire game tonight. Feel bad for Lampkins & his players. They give 100% effort. Take it easy on the Tater Heads if you can.

Sorry about the Reaper Swo. Not sure who he/she is but would love some of their confidence. Dresden's D is going to have to show up big & the O Line is going to have to do a better job blocking before I say we beat UC.

Your JV will get to play the entire game tonight. Feel bad for Lampkins & his players. They give 100% effort. Take it easy on the Tater Heads if you can.

Dtown I always try to be respectful of other teams even if I think we will smoke them. I would never go to another team's thread and start spouting off about a game that is a month away. Creeper just kept on and I still didn't say what I really think because of the rest of you fine Dresden posters. . Good luck against Ballard.