R'dale vs Hillsboro.....

Lost Old Dad

That the boosters did want BOTH of them fired last year. Wells was the sacrifice for last year. Only leaves one to go if things do not improve drastically THIS year.

Why are you saying this? Coach Wells stepped down on his own. He is still coaching football ,just not the DC. I know this this because ,well you know why. Unlike many or all on here I do talk to the coaches in person. I also have my name on bottom of posts. People can say anything behind a screen name. I read coacht mostly to keep up with school's players and coaches. I read it lately for the comedy on here. I am amazed that everyone knows what goes on inside a football program.

Edited by runtheball

Why are you saying this? Coach Wells stepped down on his own. He is still coaching football ,just not the DC. I know this this because ,well you know why. Unlike many or all on here I do talk to the coaches in person. I also have my name on bottom of posts. People can say anything behind a screen name. I read coacht mostly to keep up with school's players and coaches. I read it lately for the comedy on here. I am amazed that everyone knows what goes on inside a football program.

Coach nothing I could write on here will change anything about what folks are telling you. I will only say watch this season and if it is not a winning one to see what happens.

I will say that Wells was a BIG loser when he was the HC at Blackman and got the job at R'dale because of school board favors getting called in. His record as the DC 'helped' his decision to step down.

Oh and as to my name it is well known on here, but for full disclosure my name is Mike Skidmore. Also my phone number is still in the book.

Coach nothing I could write on here will change anything about what folks are telling you. I will only say watch this season and if it is not a winning one to see what happens.

I will say that Wells was a BIG loser when he was the HC at Blackman and got the job at R'dale because of school board favors getting called in. His record as the DC 'helped' his decision to step down.

Oh and as to my name it is well known on here, but for full disclosure my name is Mike Skidmore. Also my phone number is still in the book.

Hey Mike, I still have your phone number and I do hope you are doing well. How do you get a record as a DC? I thought only the head coach gets a win or a loss. You know how to get a hold of me also.