R'dale vs Hillsboro.....

Lost Old Dad

Coaching?

He does things each week that makes me scratch my head. The QB switching and swapping is crazy. Score a TD with one and bring in the other to go for 2 is an example (false start forced them to kick). Hillsboro coach had his own blunders in this on. Score with 6 minutes and some change to go up 20-13 and he decides to kick the XP. 2 point conversion there and it's over. Fail on the 2pc and Riverdale's kicker has already missed an XP (3rd in 4 games).

He does things each week that makes me scratch my head. The QB switching and swapping is crazy. Score a TD with one and bring in the other to go for 2 is an example (false start forced them to kick). Hillsboro coach had his own blunders in this on. Score with 6 minutes and some change to go up 20-13 and he decides to kick the XP. 2 point conversion there and it's over. Fail on the 2pc and Riverdale's kicker has already missed an XP (3rd in 4 games).

Just wonder where the critics are this morning?. Either players overcame his coaching or he is a good coach. All coaches make blunders also. Fans are the only ones who never make a bad call or know how things should be run in a football program.

Just wonder where the critics are this morning?. Either players overcame his coaching or he is a good coach. All coaches make blunders also. Fans are the only ones who never make a bad call or know how things should be run in a football program.

I'm not calling for anyone's job. I've just observed some strange things this year.

That game last night was very strange. Credit to coach and Riverdale, they won

Not true!! I have made at least 3 mistakes this year from the stands!!!

Sounds like a good win for Riverdale and one they really needed.  Strange to see Riverdale win a game with special teams. 

Didn't get to see this one as I was out of town.  I did get to see the Naples Gulf Coast Sharks take out the Miami Monsignor-Pace Spartans in a defensive struggle.

Plan to make the trip to Manchester next week and see how they look now.