Preseason favorites in single A ( Which districts are strong this year)

gwh

But they did hit the three and they did beat them again in the district tournament and beat JC twice and all the whining in the world doesn't change that. If JC was so great why did they lose to Clarkrange by 10 in the region? PC lost in the championship by 1 to Clarkrange. JC beat Van Buren by 20 and 15. Pickett beat them in the substate 95-65 with the starters out the 4th quarter or they would have scored well over 100. The subs scored only a few points in the 4th quarter. Most people aren't even picking JC for 2nd, they are picking them for 3rd. You know, if pigs had wings they could fly and if JC had won 2 out of three, then they'd be better than PC. But, they didn't.

PC is definitely the favorite, but with the girl from CR tearing her ACL that should mean JC should finish no worse than 2nd.  JC will be hard for PC to beat in Gainesboro so a split district title is a possibility.  Both should win at home but neither have to.  These are two fairly evenly matched teams, however PC has the deeper bench should fouls become a problem.  

I expect you will see South Greene back at the boro again this year. They will be overlooked, just as they are every year. But, with the most trips to state of any team, I think they can find their way back. They lost three talented seniors, but already had an impressive bench and some very talented freshman coming in this year.

I spoke with one of my Clarkrange friends and it is Kara Meadows who is hurt. I pray that she'll have a complete recovery and come back for an outstanding senior year.

That is really bad news. She had a great summer and was really playing well. Hope she comes back strong.