Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

NasTchristian

Also, I know I've said a couple of times that JB laid down on NCS last year.  That was last year...this year's team is a lot different.  I've seen nothing out of this team to make me believe we're going to lay down on NCS.  I'm looking forward to a good hard-nosed battle where both teams leave the field with a lot of respect for one another.

Hey guys,

I've missed being on here, so no better time to jump back in than for the NCS / JB game.  I'm of the same opinion as Ken on this one.  It's going to be closer than you might think.  I'll take NCS but it won't be a butt-whoopin'.  And if the NCS boys don't already have respect for the JB program (I'm pretty sure they do), you can bet Coach Brothers is drilling that into them all this week.  Me and my boy (rest of the family too) will be there for the game Friday night.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I've missed being on here, so no better time to jump back in than for the NCS / JB game. I'm of the same opinion as Ken on this one. It's going to be closer than you might think. I'll take NCS but it won't be a butt-whoopin'. And if the NCS boys don't already have respect for the JB program (I'm pretty sure they do), you can bet Coach Brothers is drilling that into them all this week. Me and my boy (rest of the family too) will be there for the game Friday night.

Well it's bout time you showed up ! Looks like the Eagles are rolling right along jus as everyone thought they would, I myself am anxious to see how our Devils respond from las weeks thriller,,we all know NC is loaded and gunna pose problems for the Devils, JB has gotta capitalize on any mistakes and execute on both sides of the ball to perfection to take this game from the Eagles, hopefully the Devils will invite the challenge and say lets get it on ! I jus have a feeling this may jus be a pretty gud game if we take care of the ball and play lights out D ! Dad good to see you back on here !!

Pulling for Jo byrns but Ncs probably wins by 3 touchdowns or more

Speaking of a creekbank butt spank, NCS will certainly do that to Trousdale County at seasons end. Wasn't it TC's AD that was paling around with Lewis County's girly man AD a few months ago and whining about having to play small private schools? We might just leave the starters in the whole game at that stinking creek bank and lay about 80 points on TC for that mess. "You think I 'm joking but i ain't" 

Speaking of a creekbank butt spank, NCS will certainly do that to Trousdale County at seasons end. Wasn't it TC's AD that was paling around with Lewis County's girly man AD a few months ago and whining about having to play small private schools? We might just leave the starters in the whole game at that stinking creek bank and lay about 80 points on TC for that mess. "You think I 'm joking but i ain't"

Them big words

This a typical post of a money made school!TC has the respect of EVERY REAL poster on this board except you undoubtly because of an AD???TC is a little down this year but when it comes to tearing the sweatervest off an academy there is none no better.We have played and beat them and they have beaten us but we are the real 1A schools (public) when it comes to TN football not you "academys".This post burns a hole in my drawers because of this silly comment.TC is one of the most respected and feared 1A/2A schools in TN high school football history and for you to make that comment really tells alot!IMO!!You might just have to leave them starters in the whole game,i sure hope so.To beat all i was pulling for you all to make it this yr.Not so now!

This a typical post of a money made school!TC has the respect of EVERY REAL poster on this board except you undoubtly because of an AD???TC is a little down this year but when it comes to tearing the sweatervest off an academy there is none no better.We have played and beat them and they have beaten us but we are the real 1A schools (public) when it comes to TN football not you "academys".This post burns a hole in my drawers because of this silly comment.TC is one of the most respected and feared 1A/2A schools in TN high school football history and for you to make that comment really tells alot!IMO!!You might just have to leave them starters in the whole game,i sure hope so.To beat all i was pulling for you all to make it this yr.Not so now!

Might not be a good Bee's nest to stir up, Just ask Troll. They may beat Trousdale but they won't make um like it.

Leaving the starters in the whole game wouldn,t be a smart move last game of the regular season. Risking injuries to prove a point is what people from trousdale call a dumb coaching decision. That is why I'm going to assume your not a coach but if you are then those type of decisions is probably why all of your division one prospects or your school doesn't have any football state championships to speak of. Better enjoy this year because our freshman, sophomore loaded varsity team only gets better for the next three years. Be sure to take a peak at our huge state championships (plural) sign at the back of the end zone. It's running out of room. This message is not intended for anyone else. Trousdale football usually speaks for itself but since Ncs is a school we have not played before, I felt the need to educate him

By the way, thanks for the billboard material. I will be sure the football team gets it. Just so you know, no other schools in the entire state of tn are pulling for you and disrespectful remarks like that don't help. This is not a trousdale thread so I will leave you with the words all trousdale folk are chanting. Go Jo byrns!