Cookeville @ Siegel

THE SQUAD

I look for it to be a very exciting brand of football tonight at Siegel.  Cookeville will get tested by Siegel's high powered offense, and Greedy Howse.  Is Howse the most dynamic running back in the Boro as some have said?   The Cavs were gashed last year by Grays from LaVergne.  It will be interesting to see if they can slow down the fast pace offense.  Maybe the Cavs have improve on D as the weeks have went by.  It will be critical how fast they can settle in verses the tempo.

The next question is can Siegel slow down the Cavs offense and Vic Johnson.  Have the Cavs been playing it close to the vest, or will the Offense open up more??  

I won't be able to attend due to a work related trip.  Please let me know how it looks in person, as I will only be able to keep up with the score on the T.

Good Luck Cavs!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the main question for CHS is , "will the Coach ever decide on a starting QB?"  I personally do not understand this rotation of the QB situation. I think the Coach is waiting for one of his QBs to step up and really take over and show who should be #1 and who should be #2. I do not see how they expect either one of them to ever get into a solid rhythm. You can't be on the field  play for 4 snaps and expect any consistancy from the offense. Not only the QBs suffer, but so do the entire offense.  No one can get a feel of who the leader of the team is.. Maybe as the season goes on, they will make this decision. Hopefully, before its too late for this team.

Edited by WCPioneer23

I think the main question for CHS is , "will the Coach ever decide on a starting QB?" I personally do not understand this rotation of the QB situation. I think the Coach is waiting for one of his QBs to step up and really take over and show who should be #1 and who should be #2. I do not see how they expect either one of them to ever get into a solid rhythm. You can't be on the field play for 4 snaps and expect any consistancy from the offense. Not only the QBs suffer, but so do the entire offense. No one can get a feel of who the leader of the team is.. Maybe as the season goes on, they will make this decision. Hopefully, before its too late for this team.

c

Thanks coach...or dad...lol

Edited by Antwan

I think the main question for CHS is , "will the Coach ever decide on a starting QB?"  I personally do not understand this rotation of the QB situation. I think the Coach is waiting for one of his QBs to step up and really take over and show who should be #1 and who should be #2. I do not see how they expect either one of them to ever get into a solid rhythm. You can't be on the field  play for 4 snaps and expect any consistancy from the offense. Not only the QBs suffer, but so do the entire offense.  No one can get a feel of who the leader of the team is.. Maybe as the season goes on, they will make this decision. Hopefully, before its too late for this team.

sorry it is not working out like you want it to