Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I agree with TTP and 68's assessments. Hopefully Walt is ok, I knew when he didn't get up it was bad as he is a very tough kid.  I really could have cared what happened during the game after that. 

I said earlier that my big concern was that the lack of disciplined execution and the penalties would come back to bite us in a game like this. The refs had major difficulties on all sides, I couldn't even figure out what they were doing particularly at the end there.  But I imagine they were distracted as I was after Walt went down.

We deserved the majority of the penalties a that cost us the game.  I will take exception with one thing TTP said though.  While Boyd dominated the trenches they held an awful lot.  I doubt if CT will get held that much on his wedding night.  

Would like to see a rematch.

Little rikki I garuntee you I would never hope a kid would get hurt. Your just saying that mess cause your butt hurt. I wish nothing but the best for #4 and glad he is on his way home ok. Like I said earlier in the durn week, you set the stage for excuses last week when you said if you execute you would win. Now you saying you didnt execute. Im gonna watch the replay but I garuntee you got lucky to score a point. That man at Ronnies red eye said you scored on a trick play and kick off return. Sounds like you tithe givers need to check in with the SOS that brought in that high powered offensive coach. I garuntee you the warriors didnt start getting penalized last night. I garuntee it has been a problem all year. You think im joking but im not.

Refs do the best they can - no game without them. Mistakes are made but teams should execute and score points -

Agreed 100%.   I've been photographing football, basketball, baseball, and softball for ten years.  Of the 300 to 400 pictures I take per game there is an official in nearly every picture looking dead at the play I'm shooting.  That's not to say they don't make a bad call every now and then, but it's extremely rare.  My pictures prove it.

Great new we headed home. MRI and CT scan came back great. Severe concussion. Thanks to all prayers from the coach t family

That's really great news.  He'll probably be out a few games.  One of our boys didn't get dinged nearly as bad as Logan and he's been out two weeks.  They have to pass some kind of fancy concussion test before they can suit up.  Logan's a good kid and I'll continue praying for him.

Edited by D60

Hatr1234, Old Pirate was a tad curious about your......rainbow pirate avatar, so a quick tad of research found Yous avatar is a "Gay Pirate Flag" what kind of mess is that? Yous best find some fellers and get studing them studding manuals a HEEP! You Jasperlites have really got a feller in need of a tad of direction, fact is according to his profile, he doesn't know what his gender is ...any volunteers to help him out, after all he is a Jasperlite and tithe giver. Figure Yous not been hiding under a rock, Yous jest been in the closet! LOPAO........Zzzzzzzzz. "OP sees this as a 7 point game either way" .

Bump..... Congrats to the Bucs on the huge "W". Old Pirate has been surprised at how well the Bucs have performed, especially on D against two concecutive state ranked teams with high octane offenses . OP sure ain't figuring on being treated too kindly when the Pirates find themselves in The Swamp. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Agreed 100%.   I've been photographing football, basketball, baseball, and softball for ten years.  Of the 300 to 400 pictures I take per game there is an official in nearly every picture looking dead at the play I'm shooting.  That's not to say they don't make a bad call every now and then, but it's extremely rare.  My pictures prove it.

Just because they're looking dead at the ball/play, doesn't mean they're knowledgeable enough to recognize and call what's actually happening. The refs do the best they can for a little bit of nothing, but there are some horrible refs out there making equally horrible calls.

Last night I watched players for both teams repeatedly line up in the neutral zone and draw players off sides, yet call it on the O over and over again.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN