Week 6: Oneida @ GP

crow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to remain incognito Big Bear..... that is your second official post! :huh:  Just try not to get caught stirring the pot or we'll be on you like white on rice.  Sure we have had some crappy calls and even I don't agree with all of them.....but if you want to "BUS" someone handle it in front of them.  I don't pretend to be an expert but I do know it is a heck of a lot easier to call a game where I sit because I'm on the fence or in the stands.  Some plays can be executed way better than they have been.  Which falls back to the reference I made a long time ago.....when the receivers actual catch the dang ball the offense will flow much nicer because there won't be everyone and the water girls on the line of scrimmage stopping the run...!

Kaz  :o  :o  :o

Way to remain incognito Big Bear..... that is your second official post! :huh:  Just try not to get caught stirring the pot or we'll be on you like white on rice.  Sure we have had some crappy calls and even I don't agree with all of them.....but if you want to "BUS" someone handle it in front of them.  I don't pretend to be an expert but I do know it is a heck of a lot easier to call a game where I sit because I'm on the fence or in the stands.  Some plays can be executed way better than they have been.  Which falls back to the reference I made a long time ago.....when the receivers actual catch the dang ball the offense will flow much nicer because there won't be everyone and the water girls on the line of scrimmage stopping the run...!

Kaz  :o  :o  :o

Now you have Big Bear to get after since it seems he is gonna be a pot stirrer. I am glad you will be off me when I give my opinion! haha  Kaz how you feelin bout this game this week? Indians gonna get that monkey off their back?

Your all safe.....I ain't hardly big enough to scrap with anyone anymore.  How can I feel about this game?  My boys ain't showed up in them middle two games and they very rarely did last week.  I guardedly optimistic.....I strongly think we can win, I'd just like for the boys to prove my theory correct.  That monkey been there so long it may feel like a gorilla.....been there since Kaz's heyday....! :blush:  

Kazzy  :thumb:

Your all safe.....I ain't hardly big enough to scrap with anyone anymore.  How can I feel about this game?  My boys ain't showed up in them middle two games and they very rarely did last week.  I guardedly optimistic.....I strongly think we can win, I'd just like for the boys to prove my theory correct.  That monkey been there so long it may feel like a gorilla.....been there since Kaz's heyday....! :blush:  

Kazzy  :thumb:

I'd stir shy of a Big Bear Kaz.

Can't find out about no.8 , but what really matters is this team going to bounce back 1-4 just don't happen. GP has played 3 very good teams I know the Indians are licking their chops and rightfully so, a lost will be bad for either team. I will be at PF my son has coached line their for 11 yrs and finally he has a good team and very smart Head Coach. I know its hard to believe but GP wins at home 28-27 :mrgreen:

Can't find out about no.8 , but what really matters is this team going to bounce back 1-4 just don't happen. GP has played 3 very good teams I know the Indians are licking their chops and rightfully so, a lost will be bad for either team. I will be at PF my son has coached line their for 11 yrs and finally he has a good team and very smart Head Coach. I know its hard to believe but GP wins at home 28-27 :mrgreen:

Harley i have to go with the injuns but good luck to your son.I know Scott well and he is a good one!