Week 6: Oneida @ GP

crow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning fellows hard to get on here after last night I'm ashamed of the way GP played and acted. I'm old school GP when Benny run the team, He has too many chiefs. 1-3 with Oneida licking their chops. Its feels like the school bully is getting his butt whooped and everyone is enjoying it  :mrgreen:

Harley you are a stand up guy! From what I saw there was just a few players from GP that should be ashamed of there play!! Most of the kids played clean but played hard!! I had several fans from GP stop my son on the way to the car and tell him he played a good game and wished Hampton the best moving forward! That was a class act in my book. But trust me, if I ever saw my son doing the things that those few were doing, taking cheap shots etc,,,,, Him facing the coaches punishment would be the LEAST OF HIS WORRIES!!!! Those kind of things dont belong in this game. That could paralyze a kid and ruin his entire life! I wish you all luck, this is gonna be another tough one for both teams

Harley you are a stand up guy! From what I saw there was just a few players from GP that should be ashamed of there play!! Most of the kids played clean but played hard!! I had several fans from GP stop my son on the way to the car and tell him he played a good game and wished Hampton the best moving forward! That was a class act in my book. But trust me, if I ever saw my son doing the things that those few were doing, taking cheap shots etc,,,,, Him facing the coaches punishment would be the LEAST OF HIS WORRIES!!!! Those kind of things dont belong in this game. That could paralyze a kid and ruin his entire life! I wish you all luck, this is gonna be another tough one for both teams

Its always just one or 2 that gives a team a bad name, Hope the coaches gets that cleared up . Thats the reason I've always liked Oneida so much while Lambert has been coaching. They play as hard as they can but at the same time,its clean.

That GP unit will have plenty of fire and it will appear as if you have personally offended them when they walk on and off the field....Won't matter if you're quiet or not....SO, WEAR IT OUT!

All bark and no bite, listen I've been following this team 30 yrs. I have never seen so many personal fouls and only a few were called. This team better start representing GP the way this school deserves. They have been given a beautiful field great legacy when we played in mud we played as a team and it was no fun to come too our house. GP still pulls out the win some how. :mrgreen:

Harley, I'm sure it's tuff being one of the few that will stand on principle and speak it the way it is...Not seen much in today's time.

Every player has the potential to lose it and do something stupid...but to see it over and over displays a real problem, as you said, within the coaching staff.

Hope GP gets it worked out...There was a time they were feared AND respected

Harley, I'm sure it's tuff being one of the few that will stand on principle and speak it the way it is...Not seen much in today's time.

Every player has the potential to lose it and do something stupid...but to see it over and over displays a real problem, as you said, within the coaching staff.

Hope GP gets it worked out...There was a time they were feared AND respected

A rare quality indeed, hopefully that was just a one time thing.  Its hard to be a good team without disapline. Our's would have had a BAD Monday if we were to play like that. Updowns cures a lot of woe's.

What's up Crow, you still cleaning up Space Mountain.  I might want to have that Horn Dog back from Texas.....Yeah, Smash that would be you.  Spike has suddenly gone into the grid?  I guess we must all be so quiet because we afraid we might set off a 4 alarm fire.  Really it simple, block, tackle, run, catch, throw....etc. everybody does it.  I have long since passed resembling anything close to a football player (come to think of it, I didn't much look like one in my playing days), but I do know this:  If your heart is in it, then you can get it done on the field.  Heck, have fun, but truck someone on your way to the party.  There is enough there to git'er done....! 

Kazanadoom

Sorry I went underground on you there Kaz. We had a bit of a scare when Mrs. Crow had to go to the hospital for a few days so had to pull the ejection handle on some stuff. Fortunately everything is fine & she is doing well. I got your back again now.

Yes you did....however, glad to hear Mrs. Crow is okay.  Had enough things like that going around.  I sensed they had you tied to a tree somewhere to keep you out of the JuJu Hut.  I must admit I had a weird vibe last week going down to Midway.  This week I kinda letting the smoke settle.  GP has had our number....this team has some demons to erase and they would exorcize a lot with GP.  I'll let them choose their own narrative this week.  Got to fight for it....!

Kazzanity

Well, I have been quiet all year.  Been preoccupied with some other things.  Been keeping up with OHS but things aren't bright.  It's the almost the midway point and I know improvement is coming.  Too good of a coaching staff to let it get away.

This Game will be hard fought.  I recall three sorry years of losing to GP in the 80's.  We had a very good chance up at ole GP in 1987 but came up a bit short.  With the round and round of High School Football, streaks do come to an end.  This could be a year it happens.  

I hope OHS finds the offense this week and puts up over 20 on ole GP.  ROLL ON INDIANS.