Week 6: Oneida @ GP

crow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope TL and the boys can pull off a victory.  This is a very special group of seniors for me, since my oldest son would be on this team.  Its also the last middle school team I filmed for coach Sexton.  Texas is great boys, eating taco and drink cerveza but I sure miss Oneida Football.  Tear em up boys.  Its not how  you start..its how you finish~

I hope TL and the boys can pull off a victory.  This is a very special group of seniors for me, since my oldest son would be on this team.  Its also the last middle school team I filmed for coach Sexton.  Texas is great boys, eating taco and drink cerveza but I sure miss Oneida Football.  Tear em up boys.  Its not how  you start..its how you finish~

Glad to see you're not in a Mexican prison somewhere ole pal lol

This gp team is slow, pass D bad, passing game bad. I would say Oneida by 14 but 7 points  :?: Fri night. I have seen most of Bennys 300+ wins and 1-4 hasnt happened in for ever. If they come out flat I will be very surprised lack of speed is killing them  :mrgreen:. we have played 3 very good undefeated teams if  you beat us to then N green and Cosby will be talking smack, gotta love this game. 

This gp team is slow, pass D bad, passing game bad. I would say Oneida by 14 but 7 points :?: Fri night. I have seen most of Bennys 300+ wins and 1-4 hasnt happened in for ever. If they come out flat I will be very surprised lack of speed is killing them :mrgreen:. we have played 3 very good undefeated teams if you beat us to then N green and Cosby will be talking smack, gotta love this game.

Your right Harley,Benny has a 70% win percentage over 30 yrs not to shabby!!