Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

Mike came and put his arms around me today. He said he thought a lot of my dad. It meant a lot to have coach and his wife come pay their respects. I hope hampton wins state

He and the wife are Real. To be such a tough coach, he's the most tender hearted person you will ever meet. You have to really know him to Know him. Hope all is well King

I am late to the party. Tried going back 3 or so pages but got real confused with all the anniversary announcements. LOL. Mine been a good one too. Only 12 years but I am hoping she keeps me around for a while longer. With that being said, back to football. I hope I didn't miss the injury report. If the Dogs are healthy I will take them by 14. If they are not 100% I will take them by 12. I just think they will be too much in the 4th. I see them pulling away and taking this one. As ALWAYS hope for an injury free game to both squads.

Ukno-Pujo...

How well do you think the boys have progressed from our workouts? I kind of have my guess but you've seen longer sprints from them that was before we started.

I never see um run so I couldn't say, Only thing I know is LJ said he thought he had progressed in some area's. I'd say you are a much better judge when it come's to this, I wouldn't know exactly what to look for.

I am late to the party. Tried going back 3 or so pages but got real confused with all the anniversary announcements. LOL. Mine been a good one too. Only 12 years but I am hoping she keeps me around for a while longer. With that being said, back to football. I hope I didn't miss the injury report. If the Dogs are healthy I will take them by 14. If they are not 100% I will take them by 12. I just think they will be too much in the 4th. I see them pulling away and taking this one. As ALWAYS hope for an injury free game to both squads.

Got 1 kid injured,12 it is. We'll take it.