CAK @ DCA

Govolsknox

Really? What a sad comment. Does DCA have a "KID" making 40 million/4 years? Yea, that's what I thought.............

Come on fella. I playfully responded to AB's post in a nonAlcoa thread. Don't get so upset. I'm happy for Cobb because he deserves it.

...............still a sad comment on Alcoa academics. Typical "better than thou" private school attitude.

Really? What a sad comment. Does DCA have a "KID" making 40 million/4 years? Yea, that's what I thought.............

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000477232/article/randall-cobb-packers-agree-to-fouryear-40m-deal

USATSI_7476206.jpg

Hey BC, ever heard of Lady Antebellum? DCA girl. So I guess DCA does have a "KID" make at least that.

Guess you forgot to think about that?

Edited by buchunter

...............still a sad comment on Alcoa academics. Typical "better than thou" private school attitude.

If you truly look at a playful comment like that as sad, and my follow up comment making fun of myself, you have issues. Not just with your sense of humor but with your clear inability to see many threads on here where that "better than thou" mentality is expressed by many Alcoa fans including yourself.

Additionally, your point about Cobb expressed that sentiment. Just laugh at good natured ribbing and life will be much more enjoyable then get out of that glass house.

We've had a prayer vigil for heavy rain tonight. Looks like it may happen? Maybe that will slow the air assault? If you get a chance give a cheer for #51. Good kid with a great mother. :)

Safe travels!

Lastly, IF CPA meets Alcoa it will be lopsided.

Playerscoach,

Greatly enjoyed CAK's time at DCA. Beautiful campus, felt a lot like our own. The concessions were great and the boys said the playing surface was the best natural surface they'd ever played on. Thank you for being great hosts and can't wait to return the favor next season! You all have some great players and will definitely make noise come playoff time!

Playerscoach, I really enjoyed visiting DCA! The people were super nice and what a playing surface! I was impressed with the athletes DCA had. With only 26 players to work with, it would be easy to overlook that young team. But they played hard and were competitive, particularly early in the game. Those 2 late 2nd quarter TD's really changed the feel of the game. It was not a typical game at all by CAK, with the passing game just a little off. I think the defense of DCA had some to do with that, and perhaps the weather just a little. DCA played hard all the way to the end, which is something I have always been proud of when our team was in that situation.

Thank you for the hospitality, and best of luck the rest of the season! I look forward to your program visiting CAK next year!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000477232/article/randall-cobb-packers-agree-to-fouryear-40m-deal

USATSI_7476206.jpg

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.  Good for Cobb.  Now the rest of the Alcoa graduates are pressing metal in near by factory's. 

Playerscoach, I really enjoyed visiting DCA! The people were super nice and what a playing surface! I was impressed with the athletes DCA had. With only 26 players to work with, it would be easy to overlook that young team. But they played hard and were competitive, particularly early in the game. Those 2 late 2nd quarter TD's really changed the feel of the game. It was not a typical game at all by CAK, with the passing game just a little off. I think the defense of DCA had some to do with that, and perhaps the weather just a little. DCA played hard all the way to the end, which is something I have always been proud of when our team was in that situation.

Thank you for the hospitality, and best of luck the rest of the season! I look forward to your program visiting CAK next year!

Thank you. Look forward to seeing your place next season. I think we are trying to schedule a girls soccer game on the same day. Should be alot of fun.

Good luck to you guys!