Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

any excessive delay or refusing to comply with an official request or celebrating is a unsportsmanlike penaty.

I agree with you on the definition. You need to watch the video and you tell us what you really think. I'm about the game and not taking anything away from it, but if Huntingdon-Trenton-UC did the exact same thing which occurred after that score---I'd say the same thing.

I agree with you on the definition. You need to watch the video and you tell us what you really think. I'm about the game and not taking anything away from it, but if Huntingdon-Trenton-UC did the exact same thing which occurred after that score---I'd say the same thing.

its what the official sees and hears on the field.you can't see or hear what's all going on,on the field.from the stands or on video.foul language is also a unsportsmanlike penalty.

I know as much about Dresden football and probably football in general as you do, I assure you of that. Your guy wasn't picked and Rang was. Be glad you've got a proven Coach--who has played in, coached in, and knows how to build and run Championship programs. A lot of people, including me, believe some of his biggest headaches currently is getting the undisciplined characteristics out of the minds of some of the young men. If long term means local politics or friends, then you are being self-serving. These unsportsmanlike penalties and dead ball penalties didn't just start happening over the last two years, if you "know" as much about Dresden football as you claim too.

Long term means exactly what it says more than 3 years at the program. Coach Morris at Milan, coach Morris at mayfield, coady at westview. Long enough to build a program into a dynasty. Coach Swenson at Huntingdon is well on his way Uc's coach 3 gold balls in last five years. That's what I'm talking about. If by your logic these kids are getting so many flags on the field because of left over undiscipline from the last coach then where does all this winning come from? All Hodge did was take a team from 1 win in four years to 5 straight trips to playoffs with 2 semi-finals and a runner up. Im a Dresden football supporter, I'll keep supporting the team along with my friends / family that have children there. When stating supporter I mean the extra stuff like work, fundraising, community outreach and financial support. Not just blowing smoke on coach T Edited by ysoangry

Long term means exactly what it says more than 3 years at the program. Coach Morris at Milan, coach Morris at mayfield, coady at westview. Long enough to build a program into a dynasty. Coach Swenson at Huntingdon is well on his way Uc's coach 3 gold balls in last five years. That's what I'm talking about. If by your logic these kids are getting so many flags on the field because of left over undiscipline from the last coach then where does all this winning come from? All Hodge did was take a team from 1 win in four years to 5 straight trips to playoffs with 2 semi-finals and a runner up. Im a Dresden football supporter, I'll keep supporting the team along with my friends / family that have children there. When stating supporter I mean the extra stuff like work, fundraising, community outreach and financial support. Not just blowing smoke on coach T

That is a pretty speech, but the difference between Milan, weakview, UC, Henry County---the external influences don't go too well with those coaches and they run it and really answer to no others. Dresden has a good football program and there have several contributors to it, but a school the size of Dresden depends more on groups of athletes than sheer numbers of players. How many years did Hodge stay there before he bailed? Why did he bail? So 3 years isn't long term, but 4 or 5 years is now?? When Dresden was going 0-10, 1-9, 2-8...the same common denominator existed....all Dresden folks coaching Dresden football. It was a network of insiders. I know you are a supporter and have personal interest in Dresden football, but that relationship blinds you to the real reasons for the program's ups and downs over the years. Hodge and Rang both have business like approaches....like the aforementioned coaches you listed, their control over their programs have always been a lot different than that of Dresden for historical purposes. Difference between you and I on this issue, you can't admit the failures of the past with the setup and I can. Winning programs take care of fundraising, community outreach, and financial support on it's own. Everybody jumps on a winner and everybody complains when the going gets tough. You are a great Monday morning QB with your above statement.

I don't know if it will happen but I really want your player to be eligible for this game. I want both teams to be at their best. We have something to be very proud of in this game. Number 1 and number 2 right here in the same district. How often does that get to happen? I'm not gonna research it but some of you stat guys can take it shot at it. The question is; How often has the top 2 teams in1A have met in the regular season and been in the same district? I would like to know that. I hope we can appreciate this moment and when it's all said and done congratulate each other on a fine game.

Dang Reaper! You are an equal opportunity offender. You don't care who you tell off. I'm not sure if I really like that or if I think you are too full of yourself. I think it's probably both. I mean you certainly are convinced that you have the best opini and you don't care to let everyone know it's the right one. I don't blame you for keeping your identity a secret because some of these guys from The Posse would like to get sideways with you. That lionfbfan is one dude you don't want on your tail. I'll give you this, you have made the T a little more interesting. I'm not saying that is necessarily a good thing for you. Either way. Respect

That is a pretty speech, but the difference between Milan, weakview, UC, Henry County---the external influences don't go too well with those coaches and they run it and really answer to no others. Dresden has a good football program and there have several contributors to it, but a school the size of Dresden depends more on groups of athletes than sheer numbers of players. How many years did Hodge stay there before he bailed? Why did he bail? So 3 years isn't long term, but 4 or 5 years is now?? When Dresden was going 0-10, 1-9, 2-8...the same common denominator existed....all Dresden folks coaching Dresden football. It was a network of insiders. I know you are a supporter and have personal interest in Dresden football, but that relationship blinds you to the real reasons for the program's ups and downs over the years. Hodge and Rang both have business like approaches....like the aforementioned coaches you listed, their control over their programs have always been a lot different than that of Dresden for historical purposes. Difference between you and I on this issue, you can't admit the failures of the past with the setup and I can. Winning programs take care of fundraising, community outreach, and financial support on it's own. Everybody jumps on a winner and everybody complains when the going gets tough. You are a great Monday morning QB with your above statement.

Winning programs alone does NOT take care of financial support & fundraising. I don't know you personally but I do know Yso & his family. They have contributed a lot of time & money to the football program over several years. There are not many that give to the program including parents. Yso would spend weekends power washing bleachers, mowing, painting, cleaning locker rooms, etc so show a little respect to the few people that do a lot for the program. The few that run the QB Club don't get enough credit for the work they put into it & they do it all for the boys. Winning helps fill the bleachers but it does not provide the financial support that it takes to run a successful program.

Websters definition of Dresdung: dirty, chippy,smell like hog poop,play after the whistle,unable to beat Huntingdon,Union City's b*t*h for the next several years

And this arrogant loser right here would be a BIG reason why no one can stand Huntingdon! I cant wait to see you get knocked off that high horse you are on. If its not Dresden, it will be Union City, and we may not even have to wait till the playoffs, Wayne County may have something for ya... ITS COMING-----GET READY!!!!! 

Edited by straightouttadresden

Long term means exactly what it says more than 3 years at the program. Coach Morris at Milan, coach Morris at mayfield, coady at westview. Long enough to build a program into a dynasty. Coach Swenson at Huntingdon is well on his way Uc's coach 3 gold balls in last five years. That's what I'm talking about. If by your logic these kids are getting so many flags on the field because of left over undiscipline from the last coach then where does all this winning come from? All Hodge did was take a team from 1 win in four years to 5 straight trips to playoffs with 2 semi-finals and a runner up. Im a Dresden football supporter, I'll keep supporting the team along with my friends / family that have children there. When stating supporter I mean the extra stuff like work, fundraising, community outreach and financial support. Not just blowing smoke on coach T

😀ðŸ‘ðŸ½ðŸ‘ðŸ½ðŸ‘ðŸ½

I like dirty play between the whistles. When the backside wing/TE/OT is cutting a kids leg in the veer that is as dirty a play out there. Dresden just needs to play between the whistles and remember the refs don't like dresden. I'm sure that has nothing to do with chad or hewett in the past. 👀👀👀. It's high school football. Not quarterback receiver protected NFL. In the playoffs the refs from other associations didn't call sideline warnings (because they watch the players) and only threw flags when they saw a penalty ( our association calls things that could be or sidelines or crowd call). If a kid gets pancaked it must be holding. Put your whistle up on October 16 and let two good team beat each other senseless. Football!!! Not soccer