Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

LOL. WC can definitely beat the stanks. Last year, the town wanted to ride their coach out of town and while their best player sat the bench or played sparingly for the majority of the year. This year they are riding the kid like a horse and now he's the best coach ever. Where they lack reality is this...when Huntingdon is rolling through a soft schedule, they become world beaters. They haven't played a complete team yet. They like to live in the past and talk about what happened back then or whatever. In 2015, Huntingdon will not beat UC or Dresden, if they even make it that far for the matchup. It is what it is. I do know a couple of teams that wished they had Pearson, but like I said in the past----one person cannot win it when it comes time when it really counts. Ignorance would be the most appropriate word I can use right now, but anyways---I hope WC puts it on them. Even the sportswriters got it wrong somewhere, in the prep polls they are showing Huntingdon with a loss already. They must have already been thinking about the WC matchup.

and you call yourself a genuis. first off you don't even know why he was used sparingly.and riding him like a horse.He has the 2nd orr 3rd most carries.who has dresden played this year a weaker schedule than huntingdon.oh you beat a falling apart trenton team.the only reason you don't. bring up passed there is not one and your right sports writers did get it wrong ranking dresden #2. Huntingdon may not make far enough to face you. because there is a lot more competition on that side come playoff time.but dresden can't beat them. Edited by horse

one horse team.do you watch the team you so call support? There's one player on it.you seen what happen last year when he was in Memphis.

I hope you & other teams we will be facing believe Winn is our only weapon. We had a very young team last year & a new coaching staff. They've matured a lot & believe in their coaches. Winn is a huge plus for us but it's not all about him.

This staff is doing a great job with these boys. But like I've stated all year long this is the most athletic groups of players across both sides of the field, quite possibly, in Dresden history. I will be 150% behind coach Rang in 3 years. If he is still our coach after this group graduates I'll be sold. Nobody in this world is perfect and everyone has their little quirks. Some on the football field and some in the teachers lounge.

What are some of the quirks in the teachers lounge? Since you brought it up, please expand. He's not an insider, he's an outsider. I know some who supported the last group, even when the TSSAA was visiting the school on a quarterly basis. Dresden is fortunate to have Coach Rang and appreciates what Coach Hodge did while he was there. 

I hope you & other teams we will be facing believe Winn is our only weapon. We had a very young team last year & a new coaching staff. They've matured a lot & believe in their coaches. Winn is a huge plus for us but it's not all about him.

I think the stats state otherwise, what does Winn have like 20 passing tds, after 7 games. More than you had all last year. Ya pretty much all about Winn and back yard srambling and gun slinging. Still give you props on putting Trenton out of their misery they in the middle of.

and you call yourself a genuis. first off you don't even know why he was used sparingly.and riding him like a horse.He has the 2nd orr 3rd most carries.who has dresden played this year a weaker schedule than huntingdon.oh you beat a falling apart trenton team.the only reason you don't. bring up passed there is not one and your right sports writers did get it wrong ranking dresden #2. Huntingdon may not make far enough to face you. because there is a lot more competition on that side come playoff time.but dresden can't beat them.

Listen, I'm going to recommend a thing called "spell check". I actually feel "dumber" by just reading your paragraph. 

Genius-

Or-

Passed---is that the same as Past?

You must have graduated from Huntingdon too. Go beat McEwen and get ready for Wayne County. You have a weaker team than you recognize, but not quite as weak as your education which you are displaying on CoachT. 

Yes I am a Genius. I'm not a Genuis, so I don't know exactly what that is in Huntingdon speak. Get a dictionary before trying to talk crap to me Boy!

I think the stats state otherwise, what does Winn have like 20 passing tds, after 7 games. More than you had all last year. Ya pretty much all about Winn and back yard srambling and gun slinging. Still give you props on putting Trenton out of their misery they in the middle of.

Thanks for the semi-compliment and I will, in return, do the same. I happened to stop in Huntingdon last week at a local business with 4 locals in it. After I got done speaking with them and taking care of my business, I thought "That's the first time I've ever seen a full set of teeth in this place". 

I will definitely be back, but not for a playoff game. 

Thanks for the semi-compliment and I will, in return, do the same. I happened to stop in Huntingdon last week at a local business with 4 locals in it. After I got done speaking with them and taking care of my business, I thought "That's the first time I've ever seen a full set of teeth in this place".

lol.

did your mommy drive you

The line is improving each week Kermit. I was a skeptic cause during the Westview game and a couple others it looked like our line struggled, Dresser was running for his life (which he likes to do). The Trenton game the line did a great job of giving Dresser time to make plays.

Not a big issue with penalties Friday night about the only big issue we had was a excessive celebration for mouthing, which I don't understand why our receiver would get it. Like so many people have said before "act like you've done it before".  Not sure if the kid got ejected or not. If he did that's a pretty big loss for Dresden but we have others that can catch.

The kid you speak of did get ejected in the 2nd quarter, but Dresden should immediately appeal this ejection. The kid was alleged to have thrown a punch, which mandates an automatic ejection but he was charged with an unsportsmanslike penalty instead of a personal foul and was allowed to keep playing before the second event occurred. On the touchdown reception which occurred in the 2nd quarter, he was charged with the second unsportsmanlike which requires an ejection. Here is where the appeal would be reversed and beneficial to the Dresden team, the first foul was actually a personal foul and he should have been ejected right then. It was not called by the ref and there is precedence for this through the TSSAA already set. If Dresden appeals this due to the "missed" call by the ref on the initial infraction, it will be almost certainly be reversed and the kid will be reinstated. I was there and I saw both events.