Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

UC will win vs. Dresden    Dresden has a  little dive play or sweep right or left   that is all on the running  game.. Passing  Trenton had no rush on the pass plays so Winn had time and I don't see UC giving them that much time so     UC by 14

UC will win vs. Dresden    Dresden has a  little dive play or sweep right or left   that is all on the running  game.. Passing  Trenton had no rush on the pass plays so Winn had time and I don't see UC giving them that much time so     UC by 14

Come back on October 17th and give you post game perspective. It'll be a little different, like most others this year. You CoachT QBs are always much better the day after. Hang around a little while and I believe I can even educate you. No child left behind my friend, no child left behind. 

UC will win vs. Dresden Dresden has a little dive play or sweep right or left that is all on the running game.. Passing Trenton had no rush on the pass plays so Winn had time and I don't see UC giving them that much time so UC by 14

Dresser really hasn't needed time. His best plays come from him scrambling. Him & his receivers have played together so long that they know what to expect & do a great job of running a route then coming back to the ball. Now tell me about UC's pass game & how many plays you all run.

Get ready....I feel an invasion on this thread from the pony nation of Huntingdon. I almost want to get me a glamour shot photo and put it on my profile. J/K. 

UC (the first team) runs the ball around 98% of the time. No deep routes though. The longest pass I'm aware of was like 14 yards from the line of scrimmage against a very undermanned team. Extremely solid running team, but no one has been able to match their physicality. 

Dresser really hasn't needed time. His best plays come from him scrambling. Him & his receivers have played together so long that they know what to expect & do a great job of running a route then coming back to the ball. Now tell me about UC's pass game & how many plays you all run.

From what I have seen they rarely pass but have success when they do. They typically don't have to pass though. They run the traditional 3 to 5 plays in the veer which our all based on reads, nothing flashy, but very effective.....

He is a Huntingdon poster, I'm sure he will tell you about huntingdons plays since you asked him.

I got a question for you though dtownfan364 or any other Lion fans.  Does  the offensive line block good for Winn when he goes for the running plays and when he is doing a passing play.  Just wondering,   Also did you have many penalties Friday night, I heard penalties been a problem for you this season our team is getting too many for my taste as well.  

Union City have you been getting many penalties as well, this game might come down to penalties.

He is a Huntingdon poster, I'm sure he will tell you about huntingdons plays since you asked him.

I got a question for you though dtownfan364 or any other Lion fans.  Does  the offensive line block good for Winn when he goes for the running plays and when he is doing a passing play.  Just wondering,   Also did you have many penalties Friday night, I heard penalties been a problem for you this season our team is getting too many for my taste as well.  

Union City have you been getting many penalties as well, this game might come down to penalties.

The line is improving each week Kermit. I was a skeptic cause during the Westview game and a couple others it looked like our line struggled, Dresser was running for his life (which he likes to do). The Trenton game the line did a great job of giving Dresser time to make plays.

Not a big issue with penalties Friday night about the only big issue we had was a excessive celebration for mouthing, which I don't understand why our receiver would get it. Like so many people have said before "act like you've done it before".  Not sure if the kid got ejected or not. If he did that's a pretty big loss for Dresden but we have others that can catch.

Come back on October 17th and give you post game perspective. It'll be a little different, like most others this year. You CoachT QBs are always much better the day after. Hang around a little while and I believe I can even educate you. No child left behind my friend, no child left behind.

I'll be checking on your game on Oct 16. Better get # 2 healthy. You go out on the limb and give your early projection score of the game.

UC had the veer and boy is it good. The dive the QB KEEPER the reverse the pass when needed all different options on every play. So hard for a defense to stop. Only way to beat them is outscore them in a big scoring game. Huntingdon offense. Stop the 2 headed monster. 2QB in the backfield. Run right run left misdirection plays and the pass. Close to 2600 yards rushing on the season and somewhere around 60% on the pass. But this is about Dresden vs Uc not 1st but twice before a match with Huntingdon. Got to get there first.