Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Going to be a fun two weeks for sure. Can Dresden's mighty D stop the veer? IMO prolly not. Personally, I think this will be high scoring game. UC wont turn the ball over like Trenton did so we will have to match UC score for score. If Dresden can stop UC on three drives we will win in a close game. Can Dresden score at will on UC? Prolly not IMO. This game means a ton for bragging rights but other than that it really don't mean squat. Whoever wins will prolly face South Fulton and the loser will face Trenton. Maybe Trenton overlooked Dresden or maybe they are imploding but does it really matter? UC is more athletic than Trenton, more discipline and has better secondary. Can we win? Absolutely, but if we have personal fouls for excessive celebration, fighting or just plain being dumb we could get mercy ruled. Call me fair weather fan or whatever but UC better be respected. Dresden shouldn't be afraid and I highly doubt we are but we better respect what our next opponent has accomplished the last two years. Not only do we need to outplay UC we need to out think UC to win this game.

Dang, Swo! You need to calm down. We got a lot time before this game. Should Dresden be the number 1 thing on UC mind? Absolutely not. If you're not thinking about them at all...I hope that's the case.

Did you guys not see where I said I was just "having fun" with Reaper and SOD? Of course we are thinking about Dresden. I just wanted to see what those guys would say. I enjoyed it. However, and this is the truth, We are not thinking about Huntingdon. Why? Because they are not on our schedule. Us and them have to earn the right to play each other. Until then.

Hey! horse why don't you just gallop back to your thread and let us have our fun talking about this game. I'm sure there is plenty of people for you to annoy over there. You are right. We will have to play the Stangs at Paul Ward Stadium. Big Whoop. I don't know about Dresden but UC has a pretty good winning percentage there. Not as scary as you think it is. Just saying.

We will talk later if we are both fortunate enough.

oh i forgot you are the only one that can post on every thread.I like uc and never said anything negative about. them and use to enjoy reading your post.but 89 is right since uc has been on this winning streak you have become arrogant

oh i forgot you are the only one that can post on every thread.I like uc and never said anything negative about. them and use to enjoy reading your post.but 89 is right since uc has been on this winning streak you have become arrogant

Post all you want to if you can keep it about this game. That's the only reason I said anything to you. I know you are on Dreden' s schedule but we have to earn the right to play you guys. So.......well crap what do I care. Post what you want. At least the T is fun right now.

You are extremely delusional if you think UC isn't already thinking about Dresden. You have a walk through next Friday night against West Carroll. That team (Trenton) that is falling apart has lost to two undefeated teams. Maybe they aren't really falling apart. Maybe they got out game planned, out executed, and out-played by UC and Dresden. SWO, everybody knows that UC is a top team in Tennessee and I'm agreeing with you that they are, but the ONLY team in 1A that can match athlete for athlete is Dresden. Paint it how you want, but inside you and every person that knows football over there---UC players, the Coach, the parents, the fans, and the area is thinking and talking about this game. Bring some tissues on October 16th....

I have no affiliation with UC or any 1A team for that matter although I do follow it heavily....

1st point, Nashville Christian matches UC athletically too, they did last year as well, how did that work out, it's more to it than athletic ability.....

Lastly you refer to yourself as a genius, the only thing I have gathered from reading your posts is that you think an awful lot of yourself. I am a vet, college educated, and well traveled, so I have been around people of genius intelligence. The one characteristic they all shared was that they didn't have to tell anyone about it, people just knew, just saying. Have a nice day.....

I have no affiliation with UC or any 1A team for that matter although I do follow it heavily....

1st point, Nashville Christian matches UC athletically too, they did last year as well, how did that work out, it's more to it than athletic ability.....

Lastly you refer to yourself as a genius, the only thing I have gathered from reading your posts is that you think an awful lot of yourself. I am a vet, college educated, and well traveled, so I have been around people of genius intelligence. The one characteristic they all shared was that they didn't have to tell anyone about it, people just knew, just saying. Have a nice day.....

+1