Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Reaper, you owe the team, community, and UC an apology. You very well may have dug our graves when we travel to UC. I honestly do not think this guy has anything to do with Dresden.

LOL--- you should change your name to ProudCowardlyLionFanfromOz. You still doubting the Lions?? No one is disrespecting UC by being factual, but no one on the Dresden team is afraid of them either. It's going to be a battle royal and the fighters are ready. After it's over, there will be some handshaking and good game---and then it'll be "see you" in a few weeks for Round 2. 

Don't be too scared PCLFO, it's all going to be OK. 

LOL--- you should change your name to ProudCowardlyLionFanfromOz. You still doubting the Lions?? No one is disrespecting UC by being factual, but no one on the Dresden team is afraid of them either. It's going to be a battle royal and the fighters are ready. After it's over, there will be some handshaking and good game---and then it'll be "see you" in a few weeks for Round 2. 

Don't be too scared PCLFO, it's all going to be OK. 

Deep down you're just as nervous about playing us as the rest of the fans and the team.  That's okay. It is normal.

Guys this is gonna be fun. I'm so glad both teams are doing so well and playing the best football of the season. This game will decide a lot of things for the playoffs. It means a tremendous amount to both teams. One more thing, Reaper we can score from any where on the field too. Keep flying high.

Yes it is and it's just a preview of the playoffs. Remember this though, if Dresden gets you down 2 TDs early---you're not dealing with Peabody. It'll be time to hang on, because this team goes for the throat and won't let up. 

Deep down you're just as nervous about playing us as the rest of the fans and the team.  That's okay. It is normal.

That's funny and even had me laughing. lol   I"m not going to lie, Dresden has some fair weather fans and like to talk afterwards that's for sure. They are generally the ones that never really played the game to any success. There's a difference is "knowing" something and "thinking" something....I'm in the first " " category. Dresden is the only team in the Region who aren't afraid of UC.....and that scares UC more knowing they can't bully Dresden. That's what happens in life too.....hit a bully in the mouth and they have a tendency to sit down/shut up. Hoping for an injury free game for both teams, but UC's QB is fixing to get hit like he hasn't been all year.....and he probably already knows it coming. 

Ok I am sold, will be leaving work a couple hours early to make it to this game.....

Dresden will not stop the veer enough to win but enough to make it a good game....

Dresden will score some points, but won't dominate over top because UC will get good pressure on the QB.....

My score for now is 42-29 UC with a score late making it look worse than it was.....

Dresden's best chance to beat UC will come in round 2 in the playoffs.....

That's funny and even had me laughing. lol I"m not going to lie, Dresden has some fair weather fans and like to talk afterwards that's for sure. They are generally the ones that never really played the game to any success. There's a difference is "knowing" something and "thinking" something....I'm in the first " " category. Dresden is the only team in the Region who aren't afraid of UC.....and that scares UC more knowing they can't bully Dresden. That's what happens in life too.....hit a bully in the mouth and they have a tendency to sit down/shut up. Hoping for an injury free game for both teams, but UC's QB is fixing to get hit like he hasn't been all year.....and he probably already knows it coming.

Dude now you are talking some real crap. Nobody on the UC team is even thinking about you. Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself of something, I'm not sure what it is but if you think our QB is worried about getting hit by anybody on your team , you are smoking crack. I want this game now more than ever. You will have plenty of swallow once this game is over. We will take care of business just like always. I say Bring It. All this confidence you speak of will soon taste like poison. Just so you know, I'm enjoying our conversation. Please keep posting whatever you want. You are making the T fun.

Going to be a fun two weeks for sure. Can Dresden's mighty D stop the veer? IMO prolly not. Personally, I think this will be high scoring game. UC wont turn the ball over like Trenton did so we will have to match UC score for score.  If Dresden can stop UC on three drives we will win in a close game. Can Dresden score at will on UC? Prolly not IMO.  This game means a ton for bragging rights but other than that it really don't mean squat.  Whoever wins will prolly face South Fulton and the loser will face Trenton. Maybe Trenton overlooked Dresden or maybe they are imploding but does it really matter? UC is more athletic than Trenton, more discipline and has better secondary. Can we win? Absolutely, but if we have personal fouls for excessive celebration, fighting or just plain being dumb we could get mercy ruled. Call me fair weather fan or whatever but UC better be respected. Dresden shouldn't be afraid and I highly doubt we are but we better respect what our next opponent  has accomplished the last two years. Not only do we need to outplay UC we need to out think UC to win this game.