Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

You sure are getting defensive about a team you arent even worried about! We dont want any special attention, and I never said you should be worried or scared, but you better not overlook us either. You have a tendency of blowing up on anybody who  doesnt agree with whatever you say. Are you mad because we spanked Trenton worse than UC did lol  All Im saying is give Dresden some credit man, these boys are the real deal, and UC isnt the only show in this district. Again, Union City has an outstanding football team, but so does Dresden. Stop getting so bent out of shape just because we have confidence in our team just like you do in yours. 

It's called the "Bully" syndrome.....I've already addressed it in an earlier post.

The only difference between Dresden and the rest of the schedule...Dresden doesn't buy in to it. I believe that's obvious to everyone outside of UC and some fair weather (I don't want to offend you) type of fans.

You sure are getting defensive about a team you arent even worried about! We dont want any special attention, and I never said you should be worried or scared, but you better not overlook us either. You have a tendency of blowing up on anybody who  doesnt agree with whatever you say. Are you mad because we spanked Trenton worse than UC did lol  All Im saying is give Dresden some credit man, these boys are the real deal, and UC isnt the only show in this district. Again, Union City has an outstanding football team, but so does Dresden. Stop getting so bent out of shape just because we have confidence in our team just like you do in yours. 

Hey SOD,

Do you guys play smash mouth football?  If not, you don't stand a chance against UC.  They play smash mouth football.  And they are West of the river.  Oh yeah, you are too.  But in case you haven't heard, those smash mouth teams will smash you in the mouth.  They would beat BA, MBA, and even the Titans.

I suggest your boys wear two mouth guards in a couple of weeks.

Hey guys if you want to think that you are relevant right now, go ahead. For UC it is one game at a time. Whether or not you want to believe that is up to you. Coach Bowling is very adamant about keeping the kids focused on one team at a time and if you check our record I think he's down a good job of that. So believe what you want. We ain't thinking about you right now but. .....it sounds like we are all you guys are thinking about. I'm taking about the team not fans. You can call me delusional if you want. That's okay. You just can't except the fact that right nowu just don't matter. Next week. I promise we will think about you. Okay?

Hey SOD,

Do you guys play smash mouth football?  If not, you don't stand a chance against UC.  They play smash mouth football.  And they are West of the river.  Oh yeah, you are too.  But in case you haven't heard, those smash mouth teams will smash you in the mouth.  They would beat BA, MBA, and even the Titans.

I suggest your boys wear two mouth guards in a couple of weeks.

Keep underestimating this Dresden team! 

Hey guys if you want to think that you are relevant right now, go ahead. For UC it is one game at a time. Whether or not you want to believe that is up to you. Coach Bowling is very adamant about keeping the kids focused on one team at a time and if you check our record I think he's down a good job of that. So believe what you want. We ain't thinking about you right now but. .....it sounds like we are all you guys are thinking about. I'm taking about the team not fans. You can call me delusional if you want. That's okay. You just can't except the fact that right nowu just don't matter. Next week. I promise we will think about you. Okay?

The delusional comment was for effect, not reality. I don't literally believe you are delusional. But I do call BS on the UC not thinking about this game. They'll take care of business and say the appropriate things when asked, but the game is on their minds. One game at a time is always true, but when you playing a team you're favored in by 50 plus----I say "C'mon Man".

Denial is the 1st step...it's part of a lot of self help programs.

Well of course UC is all we are thinking about. You are our next game! Yea, I agree with Reaper, you are delusional if you REALLY think we dont matter. You can protest all you want, but there is NO WAY we are not the minds of all of you, including players, and coaches. Again Im in no way saying we will come into UC and beat you, but Dresden poses the BIGGEST threat you all have seen in a long time, and lets be real here, Who would not want to be the team that ends a 35 game winning streak?? Ya'll have blown out every team you have played this year, except Trenton, and we blew them out last night, and NOBODY thought we would. We are irrelevant right now you say, but you seem to be pretty focused on us yourself!! 

The delusional comment was for effect, not reality. I don't literally believe you are delusional. But I do call BS on the UC not thinking about this game. They'll take care of business and say the appropriate things when asked, but the game is on their minds. One game at a time is always true, but when you playing a team you're favored in by 50 plus----I say "C'mon Man".

Denial is the 1st step...it's part of a lot of self help programs.

Honestly. ..I'm just having fun with y'all. Of course they are thinking about Dresden. Well a little bit anyways. I'm just taking a shot that's all. I will say that you guys keep a thread interesting.

Not underestimating.  Just want to know if you play smash mouth football.  Have you read those UC, Huntingdon, and WC guys talk about smashing mouths?  

Honestly, I believe this is the best team Dresden has ever put on a football field. They hit hard, they play as a team, and they are not afraid to get hit. They never give up. You hear mostly about our quarterback, and he is an outstanding player, but we have a running back in Dylan Yates, the boy is like a train, never stops pushing forward till he hits the ground. Several receivers to choose from, and the defense kicked it into high gear last night. Trenton was our first real test this season. Union City will be the next. We will have to be firing on all cylinders to beat UC, but we have the talent to do it. This team is the total package. if there is a week spot it would be not having a kicker. As for smashmouth football, Alex Warren, Dylan Yates, Blaze Cashion, I could keep going , we aint lacking in that area!!!

Well of course UC is all we are thinking about. You are our next game! Yea, I agree with Reaper, you are delusional if you REALLY think we dont matter. You can protest all you want, but there is NO WAY we are not the minds of all of you, including players, and coaches. Again Im in no way saying we will come into UC and beat you, but Dresden poses the BIGGEST threat you all have seen in a long time, and lets be real here, Who would not want to be the team that ends a 35 game winning streak?? Ya'll have blown out every team you have played this year, except Trenton, and we blew them out last night, and NOBODY thought we would. We are irrelevant right now you say, but you seem to be pretty focused on us yourself!!

Milan lead Trenton the whole game and lost it in the last minute. And that was with their best player playing qb.Huntingdon mercy ruled Milan mid way thur 2nd qt. And dresden didn't mercy rule Trenton till the 4th. I said all this to say both of you better start worrying about Huntingdon. If one you make it to the semis theirs a pretty good chance you will see the Mustangs at Paul Ward Stadium. Not a easy place to win. Edited by horse

Milan lead Trenton the whole game and lost it in the last minute. And that was with their best player playing qb.Huntingdon mercy ruled Milan mid way thur 2nd qt. And dresden didn't mercy rule Trenton till the 4th. I said all this to say both of you better start worrying about Huntingdon. If one you make it to the semis theirs a pretty good chance you will see the Mustangs at Paul Ward Stadium. Not a easy place to win.

We will deal with the Stangs if and when we have to. There is still a lot of football left to be played