Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Going to be a fun two weeks for sure. Can Dresden's mighty D stop the veer? IMO prolly not. Personally, I think this will be high scoring game. UC wont turn the ball over like Trenton did so we will have to match UC score for score. If Dresden can stop UC on three drives we will win in a close game. Can Dresden score at will on UC? Prolly not IMO. This game means a ton for bragging rights but other than that it really don't mean squat. Whoever wins will prolly face South Fulton and the loser will face Trenton. Maybe Trenton overlooked Dresden or maybe they are imploding but does it really matter? UC is more athletic than Trenton, more discipline and has better secondary. Can we win? Absolutely, but if we have personal fouls for excessive celebration, fighting or just plain being dumb we could get mercy ruled. Call me fair weather fan or whatever but UC better be respected. Dresden shouldn't be afraid and I highly doubt we are but we better respect what our next opponent has accomplished the last two years. Not only do we need to outplay UC we need to out think UC to win this game.

Good thing your opinion doesn't count for anything. Tell swo to get you a purple and gold sweatshirt because you are their biggest fan.

Dude now you are talking some real crap. Nobody on the UC team is even thinking about you. Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself of something, I'm not sure what it is but if you think our QB is worried about getting hit by anybody on your team , you are smoking crack. I want this game now more than ever. You will have plenty of swallow once this game is over. We will take care of business just like always. I say Bring It. All this confidence you speak of will soon taste like poison. Just so you know, I'm enjoying our conversation. Please keep posting whatever you want. You are making the T fun.

To say that nobody on the UC team is even thinking about Dresden is a ridiculous statement. After the whipping they gave Trenton last night, everybody around this area is thinking, and talking about the Lions. Dresden may not be the team that ends the streak, but I think they have proven they have a legitimate shot. Union City is a great football team, but they are NOT unbeatable! Every streak comes to an end. Nothing wrong with being confident, Even the best teams can be beat on any given day!!

Good thing your opinion doesn't count for anything. Tell swo to get you a purple and gold sweatshirt because you are their biggest fan.

I resemble that remark!!! I should be paid for my picks this year. Batting 1000. Picked Westview to win in a close game over Dresden. Picked Milan to beat huntingdon. Picked Trenton in a close one. But I did say if we keep it close we could beat Trenton. Picking UC by 14 !! Curse is on for the Turdnados

To say that nobody on the UC team is even thinking about Dresden is a ridiculous statement. After the whipping they gave Trenton last night, everybody around this area is thinking, and talking about the Lions. Dresden may not be the team that ends the streak, but I think they have proven they have a legitimate shot. Union City is a great football team, but they are NOT unbeatable! Every streak comes to an end. Nothing wrong with being confident, Even the best teams can be beat on any given day!!

Nobody on the UC team is even thinking about Dresden right now. Period. Geez you guys make like we should be worried or even scared. Well. .....we ain't. I know you beat Peabody but that team has been falling apart ever since we played them. Celebrate your great win but good grief don't make like our team has to give you guys any special attention right now. We have another game to play before we get to y'all. Give me a break dude.

Nobody on the UC team is even thinking about Dresden right now. Period. Geez you guys make like we should be worried or even scared. Well. .....we ain't. I know you beat Peabody but that team has been falling apart ever since we played them. Celebrate your great win but good grief don't make like our team has to give you guys any special attention right now. We have another game to play before we get to y'all. Give me a break dude.

+1

You are extremely delusional if you think UC isn't already thinking about Dresden. You have a walk through next Friday night against West Carroll. That team (Trenton) that is falling apart has lost to two undefeated teams. Maybe they aren't really falling apart. Maybe they got out game planned, out executed, and out-played by UC and Dresden. SWO, everybody knows that UC is a top team in Tennessee and I'm agreeing with you that they are, but the ONLY team in 1A that can match athlete for athlete is Dresden. Paint it how you want, but inside you and every person that knows football over there---UC players, the Coach, the parents, the fans, and the area is thinking and talking about this game. Bring some tissues on October 16th....

You sure are getting defensive about a team you arent even worried about! We dont want any special attention, and I never said you should be worried or scared, but you better not overlook us either. You have a tendency of blowing up on anybody who  doesnt agree with whatever you say. Are you mad because we spanked Trenton worse than UC did lol  All Im saying is give Dresden some credit man, these boys are the real deal, and UC isnt the only show in this district. Again, Union City has an outstanding football team, but so does Dresden. Stop getting so bent out of shape just because we have confidence in our team just like you do in yours.