Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Milan lead Trenton the whole game and lost it in the last minute. And that was with their best player playing qb.Huntingdon mercy ruled Milan mid way thur 2nd qt. And dresden didn't mercy rule Trenton till the 4th. I said all this to say both of you better start worrying about Huntingdon. If one you make it to the semis theirs a pretty good chance you will see the Mustangs at Paul Ward Stadium. Not a easy place to win.

We will deal with the Stangs if and when we have to. There is still a lot of football left to be played

Milan lead Trenton the whole game and lost it in the last minute. And that was with their best player playing qb.Huntingdon mercy ruled Milan mid way thur 2nd qt. And dresden didn't mercy rule Trenton till the 4th. I said all this to say both of you better start worrying about Huntingdon. If one you make #### to the semis theirs a pretty good chance you will see the Mustangs at Paul Ward Stadium. Not a easy place to win.

Ok?? And we care about what you did to Milan because??? If one of us makes it we will look forward to beating you, that is IF you make it that far! Still LOTS of football to be played!

Ok?? And we care about what you did to Milan because??? If one of us makes it we will look forward to beating you, that is IF you make it that far! Still LOTS of football to be played!

Huntingdon has a lot better chance making it that far than the lions do. How many years have yall been looking forward to beating the Mustangs. Just watched the trenton /dresden game.I promise you that run defense will not stop Huntingdon or UC. Edited by horse

Huntingdon has a lot better chance making it that far than the lions do. How many years have yall been looking forward to beating the Mustangs. Just watched the trenton /dresden game.I promise you that run defense will not stop Huntingdon or UC.

We will see. This is 2015, but for some reason you Huntingdon fans always wants to bring up what ya'll did in previous years. You are right about one thing, the Mustangs do have a better chance of making it that far because you dont have the level of competition over there to get to the semi's. Who ever you may wind up playing, IF you get that far, will be ready I guarantee it! 

Huntingdon has a lot better chance making it that far than the lions do. How many years have yall been looking forward to beating the Mustangs. Just watched the trenton /dresden game.I promise you that run defense will not stop Huntingdon or UC.

How does every thread wind up being about Huntingdon? No one really cares about the Mustangs at this point. Dresden or UC will worry about you IF meet up in the playoffs. Get off your high "horse" & worry about your games ahead. All you pony fans do is beat your own chests.

How does every thread wind up being about Huntingdon? No one really cares about the Mustangs at this point. Dresden or UC will worry about you IF meet up in the playoffs. Get off your high "horse" & worry about your games ahead. All you pony fans do is beat your own chests.

you forgot something we beat lions to Edited by horse

We will see. This is 2015, but for some reason you Huntingdon fans always wants to bring up what ya'll did in previous years. You are right about one thing, the Mustangs do have a better chance of making it that far because you dont have the level of competition over there to get to the semi's. Who ever you may wind up playing, IF you get that far, will be ready I guarantee it!

other than UC what other competition is in region7&8. Trenton has has done cashed in.

Going to be a fun two weeks for sure. Can Dresden's mighty D stop the veer? IMO prolly not. Personally, I think this will be high scoring game. UC wont turn the ball over like Trenton did so we will have to match UC score for score. If Dresden can stop UC on three drives we will win in a close game. Can Dresden score at will on UC? Prolly not IMO. This game means a ton for bragging rights but other than that it really don't mean squat. Whoever wins will prolly face South Fulton and the loser will face Trenton. Maybe Trenton overlooked Dresden or maybe they are imploding but does it really matter? UC is more athletic than Trenton, more discipline and has better secondary. Can we win? Absolutely, but if we have personal fouls for excessive celebration, fighting or just plain being dumb we could get mercy ruled. Call me fair weather fan or whatever but UC better be respected. Dresden shouldn't be afraid and I highly doubt we are but we better respect what our next opponent has accomplished the last two years. Not only do we need to outplay UC we need to out think UC to win this game.

Going to be a fun two weeks for sure. Can Dresden's mighty D stop the veer? IMO prolly not. Personally, I think this will be high scoring game. UC wont turn the ball over like Trenton did so we will have to match UC score for score. If Dresden can stop UC on three drives we will win in a close game. Can Dresden score at will on UC? Prolly not IMO. This game means a ton for bragging rights but other than that it really don't mean squat. Whoever wins will prolly face South Fulton and the loser will face Trenton. Maybe Trenton overlooked Dresden or maybe they are imploding but does it really matter? UC is more athletic than Trenton, more discipline and has better secondary. Can we win? Absolutely, but if we have personal fouls for excessive celebration, fighting or just plain being dumb we could get mercy ruled. Call me fair weather fan or whatever but UC better be respected. Dresden shouldn't be afraid and I highly doubt we are but we better respect what our next opponent has accomplished the last two years. Not only do we need to outplay UC we need to out think UC to win this game.