Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

You are correct (bolded above). I hope it can be this peaceful after this contest. This is about Dresden and UC and "THE STREAK", but if Wayne County can knock Huntingdon off----there's a good chance I'll be making some more friends over there. Some of their posters aren't that humble, nor smart. They have a problem with ideals and reality. They are a "one-horse" team so to speak and don't even realize it.

what the he@@ u mean IF............lol

You are correct (bolded above). I hope it can be this peaceful after this contest. This is about Dresden and UC and "THE STREAK", but if Wayne County can knock Huntingdon off----there's a good chance I'll be making some more friends over there. Some of their posters aren't that humble, nor smart. They have a problem with idealsd reality. They are a "one-horse" team so to speak and don't even realize it.

Reaper I'm not one of those guys who takes a loss personal. If the Lions beat my beloved Tornadoes then so be it. I will congratulate you on your win. Just ask the Posse members, whom I have been friends with since 2012 when we lost to Dresden and ended our perfect. I looked them up after the game and congratulated them on a grelotat game. That's how I will handle it. The best thing about

this game is that the loser will get another shot.

You are correct (bolded above). I hope it can be this peaceful after this contest. This is about Dresden and UC and "THE STREAK", but if Wayne County can knock Huntingdon off----there's a good chance I'll be making some more friends over there. Some of their posters aren't that humble, nor smart. They have a problem with ideals and reality. They are a "one-horse" team so to speak and don't even realize it.

And you are humble? LMBO.

Guest hevyrevy1611

I knew you could do it. Only 2 lines in a post. That has to be a record for you. Nice job. By the way, it's the Mustangs who stampede. Come on and tell the truth. You are really a Huntingdon fan aren't you?

No.

one horse team.do you watch the team you so call support? There's one player on it.you seen what happen last year when he was in Memphis.

It would be nice to build best sports facility & complex in the South right here in Dresden. Football field with track around it, modern scoreboards & field clocks, both sides (home & visitors) with concessions & bathrooms & parking & nice bleachers, maybe special seated chairs in boxed off areas for biggest donators to Quaterback Club, weight rooms, fieldhouse, state of art press box, own radio station & TV for sports, off to side have indoor practice facility, on & on it goes.. an amazing complex, best anywhere. With gate monies and concessions going to sports programs, which could help with salaries, facilities upkeep, equipment, etc. Be the best place, keep best coaches, for best teams around. (If not best in records/standings, they best in our hearts.). Even start tennis, band, soccer as well. Places and facilities for them also. Hey.. IF I had the money.. why not? What's a few million to a billionaire anyways, eh?[/quote

Don't forget bowling and trap shooting. Never going to happen with chuckles and Fraser running the show. Our half of the county is all all about girls basketball. We are running out of dead governors money to make improvements. Don't worry though if the team makes it far enough into the playoffs to travel the QB club will get them a decent ride east. Only way Rotary gets away from that cash cow is a light pole falls on someone and they get sued.

what the he@@ u mean IF............lol

LOL. WC can definitely beat the stanks. Last year, the town wanted to ride their coach out of town and while their best player sat the bench or played sparingly for the majority of the year. This year they are riding the kid like a horse and now he's the best coach ever. Where they lack reality is this...when Huntingdon is rolling through a soft schedule, they become world beaters. They haven't played a complete team yet. They like to live in the past and talk about what happened back then or whatever. In 2015, Huntingdon will not beat UC or Dresden, if they even make it that far for the matchup. It is what it is. I do know a couple of teams that wished they had Pearson, but like I said in the past----one person cannot win it when it comes time when it really counts. Ignorance would be the most appropriate word I can use right now, but anyways---I hope WC puts it on them. Even the sportswriters got it wrong somewhere, in the prep polls they are showing Huntingdon with a loss already. They must have already been thinking about the WC matchup.

one horse team.do you watch the team you so call support? There's one player on it.you seen what happen last year when he was in Memphis.

I saw a young team grow up and believe. And if you have the misfortune of playing Dresden this year, you'll believe next and will be on here saying what's already been said by other naysayers. If you don't have a Huntingdon v. Wayne County thread yet, get one started. No one wants to hear your stank over here. This is a thread for this year's programs between UC and Dresden, not the afterthoughts of years past. If you have a hard time understanding the sentences, shoot me an email and I'll message it to you in a 3rd grade capacity for your understanding.

Edited by TheReaper