Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Hevy that was too long. Didn't read. Just saying. And I really didn't read it. Short and to the point. I respect the fact that you are a minister. I really do. But. .... keep it shorter. I refuse to read all that rambling. You wasted your time.

Something we definitely can all agree on. lol

Not meant to be a speech Reaper just some facts. As much as I disagree with some of your post I totally agree on the comment made about Dresden folks coaching Dresden football. If you noticed I mentioned football specifically because that is the only sport at Dresden that your last name don't mean where or when your play. Best thing to happen at Dresden was hire a coach with zero ties to Dresden. That has been done and the program has benefited from it. Not that it's really anyone's business but I was told Murray High came to Hodge with a substantial pay increase and also lined his wife up with a better job in Murray. Same drive if not closer for him so he left. Cant blame him for that, I did the same thing but a little longer drive (about 13 freaking hours). The QB club deserves as much credit as any coach that's been at Dresden ever, those people work their butts off for our program. And just for you Huntigdon fans we tried to get parking on the visitors side of the football field so people didn't have to hike but was shot down by the administration. Still think we need it though. I'm off my soap box and really hope Con-air can make it back to Memphis in time for me to make the game. If not look out Georgia State Patrol cause there will be a fast and furious Civic spotted next Friday!!!! Go Lions

I don't agree with the setup either and QB club and several others have made a big contribution to the program. I also appreciate what all you've done (personally) for the program.

I don't know if it will happen but I really want your player to be eligible for this game. I want both teams to be at their best. We have something to be very proud of in this game. Number 1 and number 2 right here in the same district. How often does that get to happen? I'm not gonna research it but some of you stat guys can take it shot at it. The question is; How often has the top 2 teams in1A have met in the regular season and been in the same district? I would like to know that. I hope we can appreciate this moment and when it's all said and done congratulate each other on a fine game.

I don't see it happening, but I'd make the TSSAA rule on it. It's a game and once it's over, it'll be get ready for Round 2 in a few weeks.

I don't agree with the setup either and QB club and several others have made a big contribution to the program. I also appreciate what all you've done (personally) for the program.

it's good to have the behind the scenes people taking pride in the program! Dresden has great support from the community for the most part. Not going to bash the people Reaping the most benefits. No pun intended. lol

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! As Tim the tool man would say! All you haters from UC thinking we da "underdogs" will soon be Lion snacks! HA! Trust me, we can beat any team in any classification in the state. It's like our team was constructed in a lab by scientist and made superior athletes with endless possibilities. Wonder how the football world in this neck of the woods (and in all other places too) is going to react when Dresden does the unthinkable? Like USA hockey beat USSR in 1976. Or Appalachian State beat Michigan in 2007. Or Stanford (a 41 point underdog) beat USC also in 2007. Or... like is about to happen on a purple field in W. TN next Friday? Just a pipe dream you say? Delusional? Perhaps ... but WHEN it happens, remember, there were some who never doubted. And that wise saying Never Say Never will once again be proven true. GO LIONS! Stay Calm... and WIN! Seems like there are a lot of naysaying, hating and JEALOUS fans around the area! For they know, Dresden is a bunch of wildebeest this year! We're not some "underdog" after beating Trenton IMO. Call us what you want, but we will be "top dogs" after next Friday...just watch. Come on Lions!! Let me hear da roar! HA! My Lions won't let me down now. We're going to come out opening kickoff and knock em upside the head until they see tweetie birds and watch them give up😴. You've been warned little "twisters"...the king of the jungle IS coming to your territory to annihilate you!!!!

the only people running their mouths on this thing are dresden and huntingdon people. After we play Friday night then it's on to Dresden. Until then please think before you type. We will run right up the middle by the way if you need to give the defense some coaching tips.

Not meant to be a speech Reaper just some facts. As much as I disagree with some of your post I totally agree on the comment made about Dresden folks coaching Dresden football. If you noticed I mentioned football specifically because that is the only sport at Dresden that your last name don't mean where or when your play. Best thing to happen at Dresden was hire a coach with zero ties to Dresden. That has been done and the program has benefited from it. Not that it's really anyone's business but I was told Murray High came to Hodge with a substantial pay increase and also lined his wife up with a better job in Murray. Same drive if not closer for him so he left. Cant blame him for that, I did the same thing but a little longer drive (about 13 freaking hours). The QB club deserves as much credit as any coach that's been at Dresden ever, those people work their butts off for our program. And just for you Huntigdon fans we tried to get parking on the visitors side of the football field so people didn't have to hike but was shot down by the administration. Still think we need it though. I'm off my soap box and really hope Con-air can make it back to Memphis in time for me to make the game. If not look out Georgia State Patrol cause there will be a fast and furious Civic spotted next Friday!!!! Go Lions

from the looks of things even with the governors money/contributions handed to your football program, it was squandered. How much that ticket booth and one bathroom cost? $500,000 sounds like a little waste?

I knew that was coming...that's one of the most depressing things I've ever read. Simple minded, naïve and conformist folk will one day have to answer for their ignorance. ROFLMHO! It's such a joy everybody's attention span has been manipulated by 15 second car commercial ads. HA! Most folks are just too lazy, afraid of being wrong or self important to try to see another's insight. Wow.

And this arrogant loser right here would be a BIG reason why no one can stand Huntingdon! I cant wait to see you get knocked off that high horse you are on. If its not Dresden, it will be Union City, and we may not even have to wait till the playoffs, Wayne County may have something for ya... ITS COMING-----GET READY!!!!! 

WC sure is gonna try...........i hope we can help u out on that.........

I knew that was coming...that's one of the most depressing things I've ever read. Simple minded, naïve and conformist folk will one day have to answer for their ignorance. ROFLMHO! It's such a joy everybody's attention span has been manipulated by 15 second car commercial ads. HA! Most folks are just too lazy, afraid of being wrong or self important to try to see another's insight. Wow.

Now that was much better. You made your insults and got out of it. Good job hevy. You see the truth about your " novel posts" is that you are just a bad writer. You can't keep anyone's attention. I read every day and have read many books. I know the goods when I read them. I suggest a course on " How Not To Waste Time" . That would help all of us on the T.

from the looks of things even with the governors money/contributions handed to your football program, it was squandered. How much that ticket booth and one bathroom cost? $500,000 sounds like a little waste?

Squandered? Mike, Ned's son, approved everything that was done at the stadium. New bathroom facility, updated & enlarged concession stand & press box, ticket booths, store & covered cooking area. Sorry if they didn't care to accommodate you on the visitors side. Oh....that's right. Huntingdon fans would rather sit with the home team anyways so it doesn't matter 😂😂😂 On 2nd thought I think they just like to sit with the opposing team, doesn't matter if they're home or away. Noticed that the Stanks do that at their home middle school & highschool basketball games too.