Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

It's not refusing to read your posts, it's that you can't keep my interest or anyone else's for. Whether or not you can except is not my concern. I don't read your babble. I have concluded that you believe that you are somehow inspiring and that you think that you have gotten in my head. Now that is laughable. Listen to me. ...nobody reads all that crap you post. NOBODY. Now you are a psychologist. I think you just made my year on the T. But I'm holding out for more. I'm certain you will do it again.

....I'm fixing to objectively prove you're not being truthful. Watch this.

You are so full of sh*t. Dresden had more fans at the Peabody game than the home team. You're just yanking our chains and we are falling for it. Myself included. Shut yer piehole. I hope Wayne County kicks your tail into next week.

Dislike the Mustank fans almost as much as Martin & you know that's a whole heck of a lot. From here on out I'm going to try to ignore their ignorance unless we end up playing each other then it's ON.

Not underestimating. Just want to know if you play smash mouth football. Have you read those UC, Huntingdon, and WC guys talk about smashing mouths?

High Flying pass offenses win games, but they rarely beat disciplined, hard nosed, smash mouth football teams. And teams like Dresden always think their defense is A+ until they have played a real smash mouth offense. I was made a believer of this fact a few years back. UC wins this game 35-21.

TheGuru,(formally know as TheGuru) has spoken.

High Flying pass offenses win games, but they rarely beat disciplined, hard nosed, smash mouth football teams. And teams like Dresden always think their defense is A+ until they have played a real smash mouth offense. I was made a believer of this fact a few years back. UC wins this game 35-21.

TheGuru,(formally know as TheGuru) has spoken.

TheGuru has spoken. Nicely done.

You Huntingdon guys are really annoying. Please go play somewhere else. Not all of you. Kermmy you can stay. There might be one or two more. I don't understand why the rest of you make fools of yourselves the way you do.

Amen! You don't see UC and Dresden fans bashing each other, only the Ponies bashing Dresden. If you have beaten us yo the ground, why do you care? I don't post about Greenfield.