Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

No please don't stop, lock or delete this thread. I want it to stay open. Creeper has single handedly given my Tornadoes all the motivation they will need to knock him off his high horse. What are you thinking dude? You don't call out a team like this. These boys will take this challenge very seriously. They don't post on the T because of team rules but they read this stuff. So I thank you for doing my team this incredible favor. Sorry to The Posse but this guy has done your team in. Keep bringing it Creeper. You will be embarrassed. My son is a senior on the team and he will make certain that the entire team sees this. Your QB is an excellent player but you just gave him a night full of running for his life. You have some outstanding players in the backfield but you just shut them down and when UC beats your team it will be because you don't know how to keep your big mouth shut. You are nothing more than an instigator. But I an grateful.

No please don't stop, lock or delete this thread. I want it to stay open. Creeper has single handedly given my Tornadoes all the motivation they will need to knock him off his high horse. What are you thinking dude? You don't call out a team like this. These boys will take this challenge very seriously. They don't post on the T because of team rules but they read this stuff. So I thank you for doing my team this incredible favor. Sorry to The Posse but this guy has done your team in. Keep bringing it Creeper. You will be embarrassed. My son is a senior on the team and he will make certain that the entire team sees this. Your QB is an excellent player but you just gave him a night full of running for his life. You have some outstanding players in the backfield but you just shut them down and when UC beats your team it will be because you don't know how to keep your big mouth shut. You are nothing more than an instigator. But I an grateful.

What if Dresden wins? Swo, you are saying we don't stand a chance against your tornadoes and  you are mistaken my friend.  You did not attend the game two years ago when dresser was a freshman and we should have beat your tornadoes but we dropped several passes that night.  The d-line for UC was dead from chasing dresser.  This game will be closer than you think.

No I am not saying anything of the sort. I'm just responding to an out of control blowhard and defending my team. This will be a very competitive football game. I welcome that. But this guy is calling us out with no provocation and he's been doing it all season. Oh about that game you mentioned l remember very well how it went. Our boys will be ready. So will yours. The rest of us need to talk about this with some respect but I will come after anyone who does what Creeper has done.

You know there was this guy named Heatwave that was supposedly a Crockett Co fan and used to call out Milan like Reaper is doing UC. Well he wasn't really a Crockett fan just a guy posing as one to stir up stuff. Haven't seen him since Reaper has been on the boards......

Creaper, if you're a mole, you are going to have 2 schools out for your hide.

I doubt if he is a Dresden fan

What if Dresden wins? Swo, you are saying we don't stand a chance against your tornadoes and you are mistaken my friend. You did not attend the game two years ago when dresser was a freshman and we should have beat your tornadoes but we dropped several passes that night. The d-line for UC was dead from chasing dresser. This game will be closer than you think.

We also had a pick six in UC red zone and a kick off returned cause our two best tacklers were getting a break on the sideline. I hope we will be up for the UC task but we really need to focus on the next two games. SF can run the ball, I still think we win by bunches then Peabody who is still the defending 2A state champs. Reaper is WVcharger fanatic. He dissapeared about the time reaper joined!! lol this will be fun

We also had a pick six in UC red zone and a kick off returned cause our two best tacklers were getting a break on the sideline. I hope we will be up for the UC task but we really need to focus on the next two games. SF can run the ball, I still think we win by bunches then Peabody who is still the defending 2A state champs. Reaper is WVcharger fanatic. He dissapeared about the time reaper joined!! lol this will be fun

Let's be real on here for a minute. No one is overlooking south fulton or the tide, but this is a collision course that would have happened last year if Dresser was here. I'm confident in our team and our players and we believe we are the better team. Reaper is ????....ok, if you say so. I don't even on a VW?? but I am a fanatic

Let's be real on here for a minute. No one is overlooking south fulton or the tide, but this is a collision course that would have happened last year if Dresser was here. I'm confident in our team and our players and we believe we are the better team. Reaper is ????....ok, if you say so. I don't even on a VW?? but I am a fanatic

I personally think you are a kid who probably just graduated not long ago, probably played football, and can't let it go that you are now a has been and probably a never was or will be. A mature man wouldn't be talking the sh#t you are right now about Union City. Comical.

I have to give you some props though, I normally do not start talking until playoff time but you have brought it out early and like Big Swo , I have a son and 2 nephews on this team. You are making it personal. My very best advice to you is go play south fulton and see what you do with trenton and then let's talk. We have some games to play too. We just drove close to 2000 miles in a regular school bus across the country, had all kinds of distractions and you heard what we did up there despite all of that to delone catholic. Scoreboard clocks run non stop for mercy rule up there too, how about that creeper?? So shut that trap, let the actual boys playing the game do their work and then see where things stand the week of Oct 16.