Henry Co. @ Clarksville

SEC1rules

Just to be clear.

Although beating Henry County is the measuring stick, there is no win more important on our schedule than Rossview.

Anyone here can stomach another loss to HC. But losing to Rossview will not be tolerated at Clarksville High.

It's not really a big deal, I'm just trying to stir the pot gently this week.

I like it!!! :roflol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing warms this lifelong Patriot's soul like beating Clarksville High AT ANYTHING! and nothing hurts like losing to them. I still haven't recovered from the 2009 game and suffer good and bad flashbacks of athletic and extra curricular contests dating from the late 70s.

I don't see the Big Red letting me down this week.

The Wildcats will get SWARMED!!!!!

Edited by bottomwriter

Weather looks to be great.

Let me know if you guys need any support for pre-game activities.

Going to be a beautiful night! I haven't been able to pull off an away tailgate this year, and doesn't look that way for Friday either. I'll be there in plenty of time for getting a great seat, but then I plan to enjoy the CHS concessions. What was the big complaint about the visitor stands last game? I don't remember them being bad. Ready for some Big Red football!!!

Go Big RED!!!

The time is almost here! And looks like we won the Titans game of the week status. Ready for game time, a little over 24 hrs away...

Go Big RED!!!

Henry County at Clarksville - Received 77% of the vote for the game of the week.

The winner “Coach of the Week†will receive a grant from the Tennessee Titans in the amount of $1,000 to benefit their school’s football program.

Edited by Pilgrim

Henry County at Clarksville - Received 77% of the vote for the game of the week.

The winner “Coach of the Week†will receive a grant from the Tennessee Titans in the amount of $1,000 to benefit their school’s football program.

Pretty awesome! Glad we are able to play for it.  This thread is way more quiet than I expected it to be this week...