Dresden Lions at Trenton-Peabody....NEXT!

TheReaper

Looks like we still haven't been battle tested. I was hoping for Peabody to at least give us a challenge. Pretty sure Dresden made a statement tonight. #believethehype

I'm a believer dtown. That was down right impressive. Dresden has proven that they are a serious threat to any and all in west Tennessee. I'm so glad that we get to slug it out for first place in two weeks. I think the whole state will be turned in to this game. Makes me proud of our district. Looks like the battle for the best happens when we play. You guys have plenty of time to prepare for us too. I personally am not a fan of bye weeks but I wouldn't mind having some extra time to get ready for the Lions. But it's one game st a time here in UC. Coach Bowling is very superstitious when it comes to preparing for a team. He won't start getting ready for Dresden until next Saturday. As for the rest of us. .. we can start now. Much respect to the Lions and a shout out to the Posse.

Yso I will see you in two weeks. Safe travels.

I'm a believer dtown. That was down right impressive. Dresden has proven that they are a serious threat to any and all in west Tennessee. I'm so glad that we get to slug it out for first place in two weeks. I think the whole state will be turned in to this game. Makes me proud of our district. Looks like the battle for the best happens when we play. You guys have plenty of time to prepare for us too. I personally am not a fan of bye weeks but I wouldn't mind having some extra time to get ready for the Lions. But it's one game st a time here in UC. Coach Bowling is very superstitious when it comes to preparing for a team. He won't start getting ready for Dresden until next Saturday. As for the rest of us. .. we can start now. Much respect to the Lions and a shout out to the Posse.

Yso I will see you in two weeks. Safe travels.

Thanks Swo!! Looking forward to a battle. Coming into the season I questioned our defense but they continue to prove me wrong.

Trenton judging our coach? Haha. Better worry about your own coach. Took over an intact championship team and now besides the crap on the field also can't keep kids hands off others in the classroom. Mend your own fences. Our #2 qb is also a 2 way starter so why put him in? Our qb is smart enough to not take too many hits. He actually had a brain and follows rules in and out of the classroom. Heard from Trenton folks about the drama in the classroom and how a kid can be on a team after that makes me puke. Trenton just moved below Huntington on my list of classless leadership.

Trenton judging our coach? Haha. Better worry about your own coach. Took over an intact championship team and now besides the crap on the field also can't keep kids hands off others in the classroom. Mend your own fences. Our #2 qb is also a 2 way starter so why put him in? Our qb is smart enough to not take too many hits. He actually had a brain and follows rules in and out of the classroom. Heard from Trenton folks about the drama in the classroom and how a kid can be on a team after that makes me puke. Trenton just moved below Huntington on my list of classless leadership.

Hog---keeping it real!