Dresden Lions at Trenton-Peabody....NEXT!

TheReaper

Congrats to the Lions on the win. Not to sound like a sore loser but I have a problem with y'all's coach still throwing it up by over 20 late in the fourth with Winn still in the game.

I tend to agree with you on this post. I don't mind a blow out but like you said if Dresser gets hurt late in a blowout game Dresden fans will run the coach out of town. But don't think coach Rang did this to Trenton to make a statement. He has been consistent playing Dresser late in every game. He does tend to let the younger guys on the field around Dresser. Maybe he is a stat guy I'm not sure. 

I'm a believer dtown. That was down right impressive. Dresden has proven that they are a serious threat to any and all in west Tennessee. I'm so glad that we get to slug it out for first place in two weeks. I think the whole state will be turned in to this game. Makes me proud of our district. Looks like the battle for the best happens when we play. You guys have plenty of time to prepare for us too. I personally am not a fan of bye weeks but I wouldn't mind having some extra time to get ready for the Lions. But it's one game st a time here in UC. Coach Bowling is very superstitious when it comes to preparing for a team. He won't start getting ready for Dresden until next Saturday. As for the rest of us. .. we can start now. Much respect to the Lions and a shout out to the Posse.

Yso I will see you in two weeks. Safe travels.

Swo looking forward to the game in two weeks. Should be a dandy for sure. If I can talk a transplanted Posse member who moved to UC to borrow his grill and ice chest we should tailgate before the game. I'm sure you and the UC fans would be welcome to eat a wing or two. Might have to fight LionFBfan for the hog jowl though.  

Proud most of all of the Lion line play and defense. I've said all year we can score with anyone but I didn't ever think the D would hold Trenton to zero points. Heard many names on the radio last night but really want to shout out Cashon and Warren. I told Cashon he was the toughest little sob on the team as a freshman. Even as a freshman he would hit the seniors with all he had. Most of the time he would get trucked but pop right back up. Now that he is getting bigger / stronger, he is doing the trucking. Alex Warren has always been a head hunter and now he is showing that senior heart and leadership on both sides of the ball. The line played great last night. They keep improving each week.

That tells me all I need to know about your coach. Not very smart! If you lose Winn you lose your season.

You know what tonight proves about your coach.....He puts character over ability. It'd been easy to stick your stud behind QB, but made a decision based upon your stud's decisions (plural) a few weeks ago and the Coach stuck with his. It wouldn't have mattered if he was the QB. He can't throw the deep ball or the out pass with accuracy, and he'd been facing an 8 man box all night and getting pounded. Win out and you might get another shot.....

Rook?? You don't even have 100 posts yourself!!

I thought it was based on intelligent statements, not by number of posts. If that was the case, it'd be obvious I'm a Genius and just not suspected by all of the people reading my posts and trolling my profile. Congrats on your win tonight though. I was surprised by your upset against a much more talented Dyersburg team. With exception of Liberty and maybe (S. Gibson), be glad you play in a weak region.

I thought it was based on intelligent statements, not by number of posts. If that was the case, it'd be obvious I'm a Genius and just not suspected by all of the people reading my posts and trolling my profile. Congrats on your win tonight though. I was surprised by your upset against a much more talented Dyersburg team. With exception of Liberty and maybe (S. Gibson), be glad you play in a weak region.

South Gibson will be exposed over the next few weeks. I don't know why you think Dyersburg was much better. They beat Ripley (horrible team), MLK Prep (horrible team) and South Side (not very good). But Milan has a history of owning Dyersburg. Shouldn't be a surprise. Congrats on your win as well.