Dresden Lions at Trenton-Peabody....NEXT!

TheReaper

Trentons problem has always been discipline and the last two years they had a coach that demanded it. They can't drive the ball a long time. Stop big plays against the tide and they will make mistakes. Dresden proved what I thought watching the Milan game. Union city will be much tougher. Hard nosed team.

Trentons problem has always been discipline and the last two years they had a coach that demanded it. They can't drive the ball a long time. Stop big plays against the tide and they will make mistakes. Dresden proved what I thought watching the Milan game. Union city will be much tougher. Hard nosed team.

And very disciplined.

My hats off to Dresden for going in and taking control of the Trenton Peabody team.  I really thought the game would have been closer...but close it was not.  Great game plan.  This just shows how much turmoil that Trenton may have going on and wasn't prepared to play a game of such.  See you in two weeks.  Should be a dandy....

My hats off to Dresden for going in and taking control of the Trenton Peabody team. I really thought the game would have been closer...but close it was not. Great game plan. This just shows how much turmoil that Trenton may have going on and wasn't prepared to play a game of such. See you in two weeks. Should be a dandy....

Guess you can't just bring yourself to day Dresden's just that good? 😂😂