Dresden Lions at Trenton-Peabody....NEXT!

TheReaper

Wow, was at the game and Dresden was head and shoulders the better team tonight easily. Winn is the real deal, and his receivers never dropped a pass. they also dominated up front in the trenches. Don't know what's happened with Trenton, but they are a far cry from last year's team. after seeing Dresden, Trenton, and UC, I think Dresden is the best team out of the 3. I think UC will have a tough time defending them, and Dresden has the size on defense to challenge the veer. Should be a great game!

Trenton judging our coach? Haha. Better worry about your own coach. Took over an intact championship team and now besides the crap on the field also can't keep kids hands off others in the classroom. Mend your own fences. Our #2 qb is also a 2 way starter so why put him in? Our qb is smart enough to not take too many hits. He actually had a brain and follows rules in and out of the classroom. Heard from Trenton folks about the drama in the classroom and how a kid can be on a team after that makes me puke. Trenton just moved below Huntington on my list of classless leadership.

We still #1 lol

I won't predict a score on uc dresden because both are well coached but very different styles. The toilet bowls are disciplined and physical. The Lions can score quickly. UC uses four downs with confidence which is hard to stop. UC can pass decent which nobody usually gets to see. Dresden has improved every game and defensively are a lot better than their first game. Dresden makes good choices and doesn't turn over the ball. If Dresden can force a few negative yard plays it would help against that machine of an offense. Dresden can be 2 nd and 30 and not panic. Amazing how easy they scored on Trenton. Toss up. I hope there are no injuries so the playoffs are amazing also. Go Lions! Keep improving!

Blow out everybody as bad as we can!! Don't worry about other fans feelings!! Go lions!!

remember the blowout when you play uc as you may be on the wrong end of it, but I will agree with you that you did better job vs Trenton than did uc, but it looks like Trenton coach has totally lost that team, not taking anything away from your win 39-0 was impressive, but if previous quarterback at Trenton didn't go crazy and only touch ball three times would have been a little different game. Trenton coach negated his most explosive player but sounds like he doing right thing long term a lot of issues going on in tide land Edited by stangfan89