Heritage vs west district championship game

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't quite 4 TDs was it.

Nope but it was a win and a district title - first one since 1994. We will take it. Tough game. Heritage played to win tonight - not sure about the Rebels. Offense looked lost and clock management was suspect at best. Take your points late in game.

Also, you have to be able to put a Qb under center on the 2 yard line with the I and pick up yards when needed. If your going to run the read option out of shotgun there actually needs to be an option there. How about a read option pass?

Edited by MeritIII

Should have been. West wins 9 out of 10. Remember they're down to their 3rd and 4th string rbs.

What about that game makes you think west should have won my 4 TDs? Because it's heritage?

You knew west was down to their last back when you made that prediction. Don't get me wrong, west is a good team, but take away 3 plays and heritage wins by 20. Heritage outplayed west tonight. But sometimes that's still not enough.