Bradley Central 4-2 (1-2) @ the Fred. Dobyns-Bennett 4-2 (2-1)

Indian423

Wouldn't call them overrated. Just don't have a pass defense at all period and been that way for years. Any decent qb exposes them in a bad way. Guess the new DC was the wrong guy huh.

The guy coaching the defensive backs has been there for years and he's never been any good. But he's part of the "network" so he has a job for life. I don't know if Clark or that goof ball AD hired this new DC but he's a complete joke. DB has some good athletes but their never in position to make a play on defense. Without a doubt the worst defense in DB history. Id hate to be the one coming up with a offensive game plan to offset that.

Exactly right ... Totally awful and some ,not to mention any names, get burned everytime !!!

The guy coaching the defensive backs has been there for years and he's never been any good. But he's part of the "network" so he has a job for life. I don't know if Clark or that goof ball AD hired this new DC but he's a complete joke. DB has some good athletes but their never in position to make a play on defense. Without a doubt the worst defense in DB history. Id hate to be the one coming up with a offensive game plan to offset that.

Can anyone tell me why it took an unfortunate injury for #16 to start to get some reps at receiver. I know they are trying not to have people go both ways, but he likely has as many catches as some starters.

Can anyone tell me why it took an unfortunate injury for #16 to start to get some reps at receiver. I know they are trying not to have people go both ways, but he likely has as many catches as some starters.

No, nobody can tell you why.