Bradley Central 4-2 (1-2) @ the Fred. Dobyns-Bennett 4-2 (2-1)

Indian423

If GC walked in the day after the season and fired 5 coaches, the AD would say "Are you sure?" Then he would say "Okay". Know this, it would end there. There is so much jealousy and pettiness at the central office level that there is no way under heaven they would create 5 teaching spots and let him name his assistants. He can rarely hire 1 over the course of 2 years. When he leaves, the fact that D-B is a politically correct band school, not a football school, will be apparent to all. If you want to keep bringing up Maryville, that's the difference.

The good ole good ole boy system. Gotta love it!

The days of padding easy wins against Central/Volunteer/etc. are over....

That is true for all the teams in the Super 32. Nothing will be easy long as we all play in this group.

Playing the best will make you better in the long run. Our coach is excited to play the teams, just not the travel so much lol

Edited by alt1958

Then they better finish at least 3rd in their region or its going to be a typical first round exit

Careful.... DB fans get very sensitive whenever somebody mentions: 1) 1-and-done  or 2) # state titles.

For the record, since 1990 DB has been bounced in round 1 only 9 times, so it's not like it happens that often:

1990 DB 15 Morristown West 18 1991 DB 12 Jefferson County 13 1995 DB 13 Farragut 23 2001 DB 19 William Blount 26 2005 DB 17 Ooltewah 20 2006 DB 10 William Blount 13 2008 DB 24 McMinn County 28 2009 DB 0 Maryville 41 2013 DB 17 Morristown East 27

ps Whatever happened to UpperDecker?

My guess is he probably doesn't feel like reading the crap that will come after another disappointment. If you have a kid playing, it's easy to drink the kool-aid, but it hurts 10 times as much to see this happen, big time in the playoffs. Today, only someone on the payroll or a relative can take anything positive from last night.The last couple of weeks is a reality check to where things are and the work that has to be done.There is a reason I'm not drinking the kool-aid , nor will I be.I just hate it for the kids and those coaches that I respect in the program.

My guess is he probably doesn't feel like reading the crap that will come after another disappointment. If you have a kid playing, it's easy to drink the kool-aid, but it hurts 10 times as much to see this happen, big time in the playoffs. Today, only someone on the payroll or a relative can take anything positive from last night.The last couple of weeks is a reality check to where things are and the work that has to be done.There is a reason I'm not drinking the kool-aid , nor will I be.I just hate it for the kids and those coaches that I respect in the program.

But you are drinking the cool aide Batman,you have been for years.Get you a row boat and get off Gilligan's Island.