Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

Guest Fall101

Fellers I am watching a live pregame feed of the Tennessee game and let me tell y'all something. These new jerseys look straight up sick!! It's gonna be a great day! GO VOLS!

Haha dad!

After watching film, I just wish these same two units could go at it again...I'd love to be on the field against the kid that enjoys hitting kids in the nads then talking smack.

I may go to the GP SN game just because I'd like to see which plays the dirtiest

I haven't saw the film yet, but I did see #7 get kicked,#9 get tackled by the facemask and #74 said that big center stomped on his ankle when he was getting up! I dont make excuses, but the one thing that burns me up besides it being cowardly is that these things continue to happen right in front of these officials! I know they cant see everything,but when you let this go on then some kid is gonna end up being seriously injured! Put a stop to it right off the bat and alot of this nonsense will go away! Gotta give props to #71 last night as well, in that weather and no bad snaps!! Good job TY!!

He did do a good job...line did well overall and we kept our composure.

Funny how the refs miss so much of that but see players step out of bounds when they're well on the playing field! Haha

All I know is there will be no football played when SN goes go to GP...It'll be more like a prison riot!

Congrats to Hampton. North killed themselves with 1 fumble around their 5 yard line, another around their 31 and then another when they had a pretty good drive going and were deep in Hampton territory. That's a swing of 21 points there and I think there may have been at least 1 or 2 more turnovers. No way you can even compete against a fine team like Hampton with costly turnovers like that. Be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out. Hampton should go deep in the playoffs and I am really impressed with their team speed. That's a big difference maker.

Congrats to Hampton. North killed themselves with 1 fumble around their 5 yard line, another around their 31 and then another when they had a pretty good drive going and were deep in Hampton territory. That's a swing of 21 points there and I think there may have been at least 1 or 2 more turnovers. No way you can even compete against a fine team like Hampton with costly turnovers like that. Be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out. Hampton should go deep in the playoffs and I am really impressed with their team speed. That's a big difference maker.

SN was BIG

I wish we had played on a dry field

So is any of the Dawg fans going to see the Highlanders play east since it got moved back?

I'm gonna try to make it. My best friend's son is QB at SE and I love watching the heart and soul of the Highlanders. A man couldn't ask for anything better in a game that has no implications to his team.

Edited by ftblLVR557360