Wayne County @ Houston County

wildcat89

Wayne co won't have any problems. That lineup in the win column for Houston is horrible.

The thing that you're forgetting...except for a select four or five who would have a chance against Huntingdon, every 1A school in the state would have the same record or worse against the same schedule. I already said that I think WC wins, and that they are on a different level than the Irish, but I would hesitate to discount them for losing to one of the best (if not the best) team in their classification, and beating everyone else.

The thing that you're forgetting...except for a select four or five who would have a chance against Huntingdon, every 1A school in the state would have the same record or worse against the same schedule. I already said that I think WC wins, and that they are on a different level than the Irish, but I would hesitate to discount them for losing to one of the best (if not the best) team in their classification, and beating everyone else.

He's not from WC, we taking this week very serious

Houston County's Schedule

Won vs. East Robertson (0-6)- 22-6

Won @ Stewart Co. (3-4)- 16-14

Won @ McEwen (1-5)- 48-14

Won @ Mt Juliet Christian (2-5)- 18-13

Won vs. Collinwood (2-4)- 42-18

Lost @ Huntingdon (6-0)- 55-14

Going by Region standings they are last in the region when it comes to Opponents Win Percentage.

Overall Opponents Record: (14-24) (36.8% combined win percentage) 

They average 26.7 ppg. and give up 20 ppg.

WC wins with a running clock.

He's not from WC, we taking this week very serious

Yeah, knew that...just wish that everyone would give credit where it's due. It's not bad being beat on the field by a better team, where you have a say in the matter...being 4-1 and getting thumped on the message boards shouldn't go together.

Scotts Hill came to Wayne County and lost...I left feeling good about the game, our team, and your team...should always be that way.

Bigby riding the WC train.............i like it........i aint hiding, im going to watch the train roll thru houston co............i hope ;)

Lol... I've had my supportive years for WC. Just know I'm no Johnny come lately... WC full is of fine folks. You'll always find support from me except when you match up with my Tigers... Matter of fact the wife and I were just talking about the growth happening here in Maury Co. and I told her when that growth reaches the country living here in the South Western part of the County we were gonna have to move own out in the country like in parts of Wayne Co. ☺

Lol... I've had my supportive years for WC. Just know I'm no Johnny come lately... WC full is of fine folks. You'll always find support from me except when you match up with my Tigers... Matter of fact the wife and I were just talking about the growth happening here in Maury Co. and I told her when that growth reaches the country living here in the South Western part of the County we were gonna have to move own out in the country like in parts of Wayne Co. ☺

You're always welcome to come to the third world.