Mairvul heads down two Lowur Allin-Wick

STARSNBARS

If the same kids who transferred in 5th-7th grade had all stayed at WB how many games would Shad have won instead of lost? For the kids who are now in high school. I say....ZERO.

I'll put it another way: take the 4-5 best players off murvil's team (who all live in city) and send them to LA, now how many more games does Shad win? I say maybe 2.

IMO he is barking up wrong tree. Start questioning the commitment of the BCBOE to the football program and he might get somewhere.

If the same kids who transferred in 5th-7th grade had all stayed at WB how many games would Shad have won instead of lost? For the kids who are now in high school. I say....ZERO.

I'll put it another way: take the 4-5 best players off murvil's team (who all live in city) and send them to LA, now how many more games does Shad win? I say maybe 2.

IMO he is barking up wrong tree. Start questioning the commitment of the BCBOE to the football program and he might get somewhere.

C'mon now,

One good player can make all the difference. It could mean that one less player is playing both ways and doesn't get winded by the end of the game. Good players also make other good players better. Just look at the effect Devin Fair had on the offense when he got healthy and started playing running back last year. Before he came back the offense was non-existent but after he came back the offense was suddenly running wide open. Not only did he bring us a good running game but he also opened up the receivers to make more plays. I totally disagree, some of the players we have lost would have made a big difference.

Edited by Governors91

Barney,

Never say never. The way I see it is the WB/Heritage game is becoming like the Tn/Georgia series. By that I mean Tennessee has given Georgia some scares the past few years in a row and you knew that if it kept happening Tennessee would eventually get lucky and get the big breaks at the end of a game and pull one out and that's what happened this past week. Heritage has given us some scares lately too and if we don't improve as a football program and they keep making games close they will have one of those nights against us where they get all the breaks at the end of a game and end the streak.

C'mon now,

One good player can make all the difference. It could mean that one less player is playing both ways and doesn't get winded by the end of the game. Good players also make other good players better. Just look at the effect Devin Fair had on the offense when he got healthy and started playing running back last year.... I totally disagree, some of the players we have lost would have made a big difference.

From what I have seen of alcoa and murvil they don't have 1, 2, or 3 players that would allow another team to win more than 1-2 more games if that. Another way of saying it: What would help LA more toward a winning season? 1-3 players or 5-6 coaches.