Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I don't know how anybody knows how this game is going to go.Neither team has played anybody.And that includes Scotts Hill and all of Huntingdons non region game.I do believe Huntingdon has played a little better teams in non region games. They only thing I can compare the two teams with is SH.Huntingdon scrimmaged them a couple weeks before season.And handled them just as easily in that scrimmage as they have any team they've play all year.yall played them in week 1 or 2 and I don't think SH improved that much in a couple of weeks.And i know yall said wc didn't play well in that game.even not playing well wc should have still handled them pretty easy.And I know your going to say it was a scrimmage but i never seen a good team lay down in a scrimmage and not want to prove their the better team.with Johnson out it will change things but huntingdon has 4or 5 players that can score anytime they touch the ball.Wc proved they don't score a lot when rice is not in the game.So if huntingdon can find a way to shut rice down.Which may be easier said than done.My opinion is huntingdon wins by atleast 3 score.

I don't know how anybody knows how this game is going to go.Neither team has played anybody.And that includes Scotts Hill and all of Huntingdons non region game.I do believe Huntingdon has played a little better teams in non region games. They only thing I can compare the two teams with is SH.Huntingdon scrimmaged them a couple weeks before season.And handled them just as easily in that scrimmage as they have any team they've play all year.yall played them in week 1 or 2 and I don't think SH improved that much in a couple of weeks.And i know yall said wc didn't play well in that game.even not playing well wc should have still handled them pretty easy.And I know your going to say it was a scrimmage but i never seen a good team lay down in a scrimmage and not want to prove their the better team.with Johnson out it will change things but huntingdon has 4or 5 players that can score anytime they touch the ball.Wc proved they don't score a lot when rice is not in the game.So if huntingdon can find a way to shut rice down.Which may be easier said than done.My opinion is huntingdon wins by atleast 3 score.

+1. Spot on horse

Scrimmages mean nothing. The year that PC was so good and lost at Huntingdon in Round 2, before that season that had monkey stomped Huntingdon. So scrimmages prove nothing.

Scrimmages mean nothing. The year that PC was so good and lost at Huntingdon in Round 2, before that season that had monkey stomped Huntingdon. So scrimmages prove nothing.

what drugs you on they didn't stomp nobody .plus pc came to huntingdon that year and stayed in the gym for 3 days.practice and scrimmage the Mustangs them three days and they couldn't even stay on the practice field with Huntingdon.