Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Frog we have about the same as Huntington if I remember correctly.Parking is what we are real short on. May have to park at middle school which is a short walk thru sub division.

So you added more since 2011 we had a decent amount then if not.  Im planning on getting there early anyway but thanks for info on parking.  I'm not mad just ruffling you guys feathers having fun.  I warned you all I was going to when I started talking bout game on friday night plus I'm trying to rile both teams up since I figure they read these posts on here.  We need a tough game and so do u.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

So you added more since 2011 we had a decent amount then if not.  Im planning on getting there early anyway but thanks for info on parking.  I'm not mad just ruffling you guys feathers having fun.  I warned you all I was going to when I started talking bout game on friday night.

Yes you did frog. No we haven't added any since 2011.

I was wondering if you had a good amount of bleachers because a person went to west carroll game and said you didnt have enough seats. We have more fans than west carroll does. Didnt bash your facility at all, I've never been to it lol.

Hey Wayne County I doubt it but McEwen did do you sell Funnel Cakes at your game, not bashing your facilities if you dont cause not many places do we dont even.

It wasn't you but one of the HHS posters at the beginning of the year said WC would have two losses to HHS this year, the first at WC's dump and the other at HHS

thanks that'll still be a decent amount might be enough with how far it is but most fans that travel say they are going so hard to say.  Friday can not get here soon enough hope everyone is ready.

Yes I expect alot of people from around the area to come to this game. Don't know if you have heard but Rudy Kalis of WSMV will fly in for Touchdown Friday.