Week 10: Bye @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the natives are ignorant in regards to what Coach lambert has managed to do with this club up to this point. They have been in every game they have played entering the fourth quarter with the exception of last Friday against Harriman. There is no question the offense has to get better, but the defense with virtually the same personnel has remarkably kept them in games and gives them at least a shooters chance of scaring the crap out of a bunch of playoff teams going forward. Say what you will about the product, but IMO TL has done a great job keeping a slower than expected group in contention in virtually all of it's games. I don't see an offensive explosion coming, but if it does, this group can certainly put a fright in whoever they play.

Kaz

Shoot don't worry about putting me on the spot, anything I type here I would say (and have said) to coach lambert in person. I support this program both coaches and players win or lose and everybody knows that.

Here is my point. CTL always has a good team and he obviously knows how to coach the game. Why do people not ever think that this this is just one of those teams? Some teams just don't mesh well. They look great on paper but just aren't a good team. I think them moving down has a lot to do with this because the expectations were so high because you all have had recent teams that would've represented the east more than once in 1A. This season is far from over and what that place needs is more fans like you who back the coach and team.

I think several of us are shocked, but this is more of smoke and mirrors kinda thing. We have good personnel and some nice looking pieces but there has not been much cohesiveness to be frank. Some players appear entitled, instead of working their butts off, they tend to point fingers and make excuses. You ain't all in until your all in.....! Know what I mean?

Kazanity