GREENBACK @ HARRIMAN REGION 2 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

orngnblk

Thanks Spike! He's been waiting to air it out. GB receiver #2 Tylor Jones may just be one of the fastest and best route runners in 1A. Glad he had the game of his career thus far. Kid is hard to defend. Great team effort tonight! Love to see that. Kudos to our two Freshman that came in early. They did not back down to Harriman's line at all. Future looks so bright you got to wear shades!

One of your freshmen looks like he could pass as a junior in college! What are y'all feeding them boys down on the farm? Lol, but all seriousness your kid had a great game and I know at the half he was pushing ever bit of 200 yards. I'm scared to see his total because he played lights out all game.

Just my two cents. Greenback was very impressive and didn't make mistakes. Harriman ran the ball very well, but you can't turn the ball over five times and fail to score at the one twice. Bottom line is Greenback made plays and Harriman didn't.

GB had 2 turnovers also Harriman scored on one.GB had A TON OF PENALTIES ALSO!It just woulddnt have mattered Harriman cannot match up with GBs passing game.When Harriman did break some runs GB plyers ran them down from behind,GBs speed and overall talent just way too much for Harriman.Could have easily been 60 points scored by GB.

GB had 2 turnovers also Harriman scored on one.GB had A TON OF PENALTIES ALSO!It just woulddnt have mattered Harriman cannot match up with GBs passing game.When Harriman did break some runs GB plyers ran them down from behind,GBs speed and overall talent just way too much for Harriman.Could have easily been 60 points scored by GB.

You're right. Seems like you guys are Junior heavy, and a GREAT freshman class. It's scary to think about this team in the future, especially seeing how well they played tonight. Hope everyone gets back to being healthy for playoffs. They were dropping like flies tonight

Greenback did make some mistakes, but General Neyland's game maxim that says the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. That held true tonight, as it does most nights. I was glad to see Harriman didn't throw in the towel in the second half. The way the first half went and then when Harriman threw that pick to start the second half I thought it was going to be 50-0.

Greenback did make some mistakes, but General Neyland's game maxim that says the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. That held true tonight, as it does most nights. I was glad to see Harriman didn't throw in the towel in the second half. The way the first half went and then when Harriman threw that pick to start the second half I thought it was going to be 50-0.

They showed a lot of fight. We plan on seeing them again, this time up at Greenback. Greenback is excellent but just like any team, on any given day anybody can be beat. That's what we'll hope for. Congrats on a big win fellas.