Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff County

DBGRAD70

Rumor has it that GC will not be in Dandridge tomorrow. How will this affect the game plan?

By this point in the season all the coaches and players are in sync, so the X's and O's won't matter.     The intangible here is mental because of the recent tragedy.     I think it would be very hard to go out and whoop and holler and all but at the same time be sad.     During a tragedy a few years ago I wasn't very excited about life for a while, we can all relate to that I'm sure.

So on to the game.....   No offense to Jeff Co fans, but even without GC I think DB wins this game.     If it was one of the top tier teams then DB would be in trouble.      If I was JC I would play some type of man-to-man against DB's #6 and #3, especially watch for #3 to get a pass behind the LOS and then run like a gazelle.    6 will run the read option but rarely hand off, so stick with 6 during those plays.     I'm sure the JC coaches are aware of all this but DB just has too much firepower to overcome

Il go ahead and start on why DB is going down !!!

DB has a great QB but the problem is is that the coaches don't let him do his thing . He went to a huge QB camp east US this past summer and shined and got some attention .. It reminds me of TN in a few games where they did not let Dobbs do his thing . DBs QB is smart and if could call some of his plays at line he would do that much better . the confidence that the coaches are giving him is "squat" and he is going out thinking he has to succeed every play (all on his shoulders) with not a lot of support from the coaches ... A great coach could make him that much better and see his potential !!

DBs d- backs are playing like they don't have a coach . It's pathetic that the d back coach can't coach a simple turn/ get behind the receiver / don't let receiver get to sideline !!! It falls on the head coach and he needs to take care of this matter cause obviously it's been a big issue all season long / forever !! It's the worst D backs coaching I have seen in my life ... Terrible!!!

"""""Coach has fallen to far from caring about wins to just wanting to be out there because he loves coaching !! When your staff sucks at coaching positions and you don't do anything about it " it's time to step up and realize that it's not about you , it's about Kingsport DB ,the players , the people who support the program ... It's not about loving your staff /friends .... It's football and sometimes you gotta ask "am I the man for the job"??!!""""""

DB needs the excitement of coaching a team back, not the comfort ..DB Needs to see that coach excited about the players playing .. Get excited when something happens verse a "grandpa - slap on the helmet " ..

And just to the ones that say ... Bad season and you want your coach fired !!! - nah I have been on this kick for several years now !!!

Yes I know Graham has lost a daughter and I pray for the whole family !!

Edited by kingindian33