Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff County

DBGRAD70

Agree with prayers for one who is hurting, but is this something that can be shared or is it  a private matter?

There are some things WAYYYYYY bigger than football....

Not something that I'd want brought up on a football message board if it were me.So many things are bigger then any sport or things we think are important.Every day we all have to deal with life at it's best and sometimes at it's worst.Coacht is just a place to talk sports and sometimes vent ,bragg or everything in-between.

Not something that I'd want brought up on a football message board if it were me.So many things are bigger then any sport or things we think are important.Every day we all have to deal with life at it's best and sometimes at it's worst.Coacht is just a place to talk sports and sometimes vent ,bragg or everything in-between.

I understand what happened to Coach Clark. It is awful, a parents worst fear. I don't know details. His family needs to be lifted up.

I disagree this board can come together and send our heart felt feeling to someone at a time of sorrow. I am praying for Coach Clark and his family at this time. We should all come together at times like this.

I disagree this board can come together and send our heart felt feeling to someone at a time of sorrow. I am praying for Coach Clark and his family at this time. We should all come together at times like this.

Your probably right bounder .For myself,this kind of thing I wouldn't want to talk to anyone outside of a handful of people.Very tough on anyone going though this kind of pain and I do understand and know we all hate this for the family .

Prayers for the Clark family. Life is so unfair and confusing as the world has lost a young woman who was a daughter, mother, sister and wife. May God's strength reside in them.

Life is confusing because we are finite creatures, wish we had some answers but we don't.     Most of us on here have children of various ages and cannot even fathom what it's like to go thru such a trial.  Praying the Clark family has peace, comfort and strength.   To the rest of us let's be reminded to cherish each moment with our children.

Isaiah 55:8-11

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

I have know Graham Clark for many years.  I respect him as a person and as a coach and love him like a brother.  The many things he does for this sport in our state are well beyond what many even know about.

God Bless Graham Clark and his family.  RIP Megan Clark Johnson

Gary Shephard

Edited by sheppy