Pearl Cohn Vs Springfield "Region title game"

FBfan26

I think Pearl is the best team the Jackets have seen all year, with the possible exception of Beech.  I think if the Jackets have their best game they could win, if not PC could win by double digits.  There is a lot on the line for both teams.  Hope everyone stays healthy going in to the playoffs.  I have a sneaking feeling these two teams will meet again down the line.

I think Pearl is the best team the Jackets have seen all year, with the possible exception of Beech. I think if the Jackets have their best game they could win, if not PC could win by double digits. There is a lot on the line for both teams. Hope everyone stays healthy going in to the playoffs. I have a sneaking feeling these two teams will meet again down the line.

you know what alot of people are putting alot on this game but win or lose I just want to come out this game healthy... o yea I have that feeling to

Looking forward to this game , back when the reclassification was announced I thought the Region title would come down to these two teams. P-C has played a very tough schedule and their record is misleading , it will take an outstanding effort and maybe force some turnovers for the Jackets to get a win at Pearl-Cohn . Looks like it will be great night for football.

• Upvote 1

I think Pearl is the best team the Jackets have seen all year, with the possible exception of Beech.  I think if the Jackets have their best game they could win, if not PC could win by double digits.  There is a lot on the line for both teams.  Hope everyone stays healthy going in to the playoffs.  I have a sneaking feeling these two teams will meet again down the line.

On the other hand PC has got to have one of the harder schedules in 4A. That should really give them a boost in the playoffs. I am still pulling for the jackets in this one. But can the defense stop them.