Ooltewah vs clinton

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ready to head down 75 here in about an hour. GO DRAGONS!!!!

Bring your hiking boots - you will be parking in Publix.  Better use the restroom and pack snacks.  Their facilities were made for a middle school at the very best.  And if there are more than 20 of you planning to be there, bring a folding chair.

B)

Bring your hiking boots - you will be parking in Publix.  Better use the restroom and pack snacks.  Their facilities were made for a middle school at the very best.  And if there are more than 20 of you planning to be there, bring a folding chair.

B)

REALLY RCEF??? #LOP

WELL I NEED TO TELL YOUR OPPONENT TO BRING SOME CAMPBELL SOUP IF THEY WANT HOT FOOD...AND MAKE SURE THE CAR IS LOCKED IN THE DARK LOT...AND I WON'T MENTION THE STALLS.. :ph34r: AND ON THE WAY WATCH OUT FOR THE DEER THAT TAKE THEIR TIME CROSSING THE HIGHWAY....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....BRING A TOWER SO YOU CAN USE YOUR PHONE...BAAD RECEPTION... :mrgreen:  #LOP

I got to watch them play Halls at Clinton in the regular season. Whitt was stud. I think they beat Halls Again that year in the playoffs.

They beat Halls 31-18 in the 10th game of the season when both teams we 9-0. They beat Halls again in the semis 14-10. Halls ran that double wing and had a kid named Newly Whalen (could be spelled different) that was also a dang stud.

Wow!!!  Last time I checked Oak Ridge was in Reg. 3AAAAA, and I believe that Farragut is from Knoxville and they are in this region...  So yes Rhea did beat a Knoxville area team in the playoffs last year.  Which means NOTHING!!!  

Rhea has to do it this year...NOW is the time to PEAK!!!  

GO EAGLES!!!

They were not in the region last year. If you ask any of the Oak Ridge fans, they will tell you they are not a Knoxville team.