5A - can anyone stop Indy ?

I said it earlier in this thread Independence will beat every region 6 team by at least 14 points probably double that! And they crushed what u guys called a good Cane Ridge team by half time! I know u Commandos don't want to hear this but if u listen real close you'll hear a train sound this week coming from Thompson Station way if you're wondering it's a tornado and it's name is INDEPENDENCE!

So what's makes This years Indy team so much better than last years team? I guess they are just clicking much better. I know you returned a whole lot of kids but so did Hendersonville...maybe more than Indy. The Hendersonville team that had their way with you last year. I think this game will be much better than those outside of Hendersonville think it will be

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's makes This years Indy team so much better than last years team? I guess they are just clicking much better. I know you returned a whole lot of kids but so did Hendersonville...maybe more than Indy. The Hendersonville team that had their way with you last year. I think this game will be much better than those outside of Hendersonville think it will be

This ain't last years Independence and u aren't last years Hendersonville either! I'm not a real Independence fan just a distant follower from their district. I was just pulling ur leg with the tornado thing. Dark humor my bad! But I've seen them first hand handle a very talented team like playing a video game! This team may lose but I think their very good at every facet of the game! Very similar to last years Ravenwood squad maybe better! Indy 45 Hville 10

Edited by oldfan41

HVille has a chance,,,, but stating that the game they played last week against a team that runs the spread help them prepare for Indy is somewhat questionable,,,,, that team they faced had nowhere near the talent that Indy has,,,,,If I was the HVille coach believe it or not I'd watch the 1st half of the Summit game to see how to at a minimum slow Indy down,,, granted they didn't have bunch but that Swayze kid did a fine job,,,,,either way should be a good game but Indy prevails by 10

i honestly looked at the lincoln county game. Lc kept with indy until the 4th quarter where they pulled away. Lc isnt on the same level as hville and it was early in the year but indy has been the same since the first game. Bottom line is they are beatable. They are not gods like some people would want you to believe. Cane ridge had numerous amounts of opportunity to move the ball and score but would drop passees or the qb couldnt get the ball there. If you give indy even an inch they'll take a mile. We will have to play lights out. But i gained faith in hatfield during the 2013 run after the indy game. Who i believe is better than this years team but obviously ppl will disagree.

i honestly looked at the lincoln county game. Lc kept with indy until the 4th quarter where they pulled away. Lc isnt on the same level as hville and it was early in the year but indy has been the same since the first game. Bottom line is they are beatable. They are not gods like some people would want you to believe. Cane ridge had numerous amounts of opportunity to move the ball and score but would drop passees or the qb couldnt get the ball there. If you give indy even an inch they'll take a mile. We will have to play lights out. But i gained faith in hatfield during the 2013 run after the indy game. Who i believe is better than this years team but obviously ppl will disagree.

Indy 35 Lincoln Co. 14 The 3rd game of the season.

LaVergne 41 LC 13 The week before Independence.

Indy 56 LaVergne 14 The last game of reg. season.

Indy 49 Cane Ridge 7 The first round of the playoffs.

Glad ur standing up for ur team. I'm just pointing out the flaw in ur points. But ur right anyone can be beat heck even the great Maryville can be beat and "hopefully" it happens this year! Sorry Mafia if ur listening! Lol

This ain't last years Independence and u aren't last years Hendersonville either! I'm not a real Independence fan just a distant follower from their district. I was just pulling ur leg with the tornado thing. Dark humor my bad! But I've seen them first hand handle a very talented team like playing a video game! This team may lose but I think their very good at every facet of the game! Very similar to last years Ravenwood squad maybe better! Indy 45 Hville 10

You are correct...this is not Hendersonvilles last years team. I would say this team is better. They definitely want it more and seem to have better leadership.

You are correct...this is not Hendersonvilles last years team. I would say this team is better. They definitely want it more and seem to have better leadership.

You may be right that's why they play the games and I know and respect Coach Hatfield he has earned it over the years! Every year he gets every ounce out of the talent he's dealt! I just think it's the Eagles year. Hville is known for their Heart and tough play every year and if your a Commando fan and didn't believe in your team ur not a true fan. Good luck I've been wrong before! Lol

Indy vs LC

All State QB Bunch didn't play

You had a 1st time starter ever at QB hence why it was close

Like I said

Indy staters resting after 3 quarters

Your D will have no clue what's going on

Honestly the Commando defense is not near as good as last years. Indy does the one thing that has been Hville's biggest problem, pass the ball. Hville can score on the ground but defending the pass is another issue. I like Indy by about 21 points could be closer but the same result.

Didn't Cane Ridge score 25 on Hendersonville?  Cane Ridge must have converted their opportunities then?

Didn't Cane Ridge score 25 on Hendersonville? Cane Ridge must have converted their opportunities then?

Hillsboro isn't Indy but is the only team comparable with Indy that HVille has played and they put 49 on HVille... Hopefully HVille learned something from that game because Indy's offense will be the best HVille has seen..

Edited by HighLife