5A - can anyone stop Indy ?

Gonna be Hendersonville's toughest matchup thus far as well (bar none).. Independence is a phenomenal team, their record and stats speak for themselves!! Great effort by Hendersonville tonight!! We've got to cut out the turnovers and penalties against a team as sound as Independence.. Hoping for a great game and atmosphere..

I said it earlier in this thread Independence will beat every region 6 team by at least 14 points probably double that! And they crushed what u guys called a good Cane Ridge team by half time! I know u Commandos don't want to hear this but if u listen real close you'll hear a train sound this week coming from Thompson Station way if you're wondering it's a tornado and it's name is INDEPENDENCE!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it earlier in this thread Independence will beat every region 6 team by at least 14 points probably double that! And they crushed what u guys called a good Cane Ridge team by half time! I know u Commandos don't want to hear this but if u listen real close you'll hear a train sound this week coming from Thompson Station way if you're wondering it's a tornado and it's name is INDEPENDENCE!

Gee I sure hope we can keep it close...

Sounds like Indy is the real deal. How did Maryville get brought up in this thread?  When Indy beat Centennial really bad after Centennial beat Ravenwood handily got my attention.

Indy is the real thing and will be tough to beat.  For a little schedule clarification, Indy beat Centennial in game 2 and Centennial beat Rwood in game 4.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. The question I have is... What does that say about your bears? Indy beat a Cane Ridge team 49-7. That same Cane Ridge team beat Mount Juliet 27-0. Man it must suck knowing your team is THAT far from being relevant!!

Commando yes your team does cause me concern and I assure you that Indy team knows how good your team is .......

It's just a shame that these teams meet in round 2