5A - can anyone stop Indy ?

Very true about the 1A and 2A teams. Patrick Willis (Bruceton) was fun to watch carry the ball around the parking lot, though. I once saw Chad Clifton physically move a car out of its parking spot in the Westview parking lot so they had a regulation size playing area.

Trezevant's down to 2A, but they gave Alcoa all they wanted last year. At least Alcoa won't have to see them again this year. Memphis East happened to beat that same team soundly this year. Memphis East is in 4A.

You're so far off on 5A it's laughable.

I don't think there's one 5A team in the east that would win Region 5, 6 or 7.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in sum with all of your extensive research, all you can tell me is that the west is good because of the win percentage is good? btw who the heck are those teams? Should I know them? I really only began this escapade Bc of the ridiculous thought that Indy can't be beat. Come on man you know better than that. There will be no cake walk for Indy and I know you don't understand just yet but the east had easily the best teams in the state. But just sit back talk you talk and use your Google until you have to eat crow

So in sum with all of your extensive research, all you can tell me is that the west is good because of the win percentage is good? btw who the heck are those teams? Should I know them? I really only began this escapade Bc of the ridiculous thought that Indy can't be beat. Come on man you know better than that. There will be no cake walk for Indy and I know you don't understand just yet but the east had easily the best teams in the state. But just sit back talk you talk and use your Google until you have to eat crow

If you would have read through the thread you would know that everyone here knows they can be beat, but are the best team right now in the state. As far as the "who the heck are those teams" comment, well they are easily the best 5A schools in the state, winning all of the 5A gold balls since going to 6 classes, with the exception of West last year.

Until the teams in the east prove they can beat the teams from the west, your argument is invalid.

Southwind and Cane Ridge would give many of your great ET teams a game, and would DESTROY just about any 3/4 seed in region 1-4. Centennial and Indy have to play them in the first round, and it doesn't get any easier from there. I can pull plenty of stats, but that seems like a waste of time at this point. I'll be here crow or not. 

I find it hilarious that there are people on both sides that think there isn't good football being played on both sides of the state. Feel like I'm watching a episode of first take with all these hot takes

I'm all for this discussion as long as it's educated. It's good for the site. There's good football played all over this state, but we all know there's certain regions/classifications that are a notch above the standard.

If you would have read through the thread you would know that everyone here knows they can be beat, but are the best team right now in the state. As far as the "who the heck are those teams" comment, well they are easily the best 5A schools in the state, winning all of the 5A gold balls since going to 6 classes, with the exception of West last year.

Until the teams in the east prove they can beat the teams from the west, your argument is invalid.

Hate you're a shackle island boy but man I like you eers.. You tell it like it is and always post good valid arguments.. Touché my friend, good luck to your bucs this week..