William Blount Basketball 2015/16

Governm

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Should be a good night Friday night as the Govs host Maryville.  Girls game has all kind of district implications ... pretty sure the winner of the game will be guaranteed at least second in the district (which is huge).

Boys game was close last time, but Maryville played without the two Upchurch boys.  Of course, WB played most of the game without their really good freshman, Jordan Tarver.  He left the game with an injury after taking a charge --which the refs missed incidentally (but you know I wouldn't bring that up) !  :rolleyes:

If the shots are falling for the WB boys, it could be an exciting game.

Hey Maryville fans ... I'll be cueing up some theme from "Shaft" for in-game music.  Any other requests?

Should be a good night Friday night as the Govs host Maryville. Girls game has all kind of district implications ... pretty sure the winner of the game will be guaranteed at least second in the district (which is huge).

Boys game was close last time, but Maryville played without the two Upchurch boys. Of course, WB played most of the game without their really good freshman, Jordan Tarver. He left the game with an injury after taking a charge --which the refs missed incidentally (but you know I wouldn't bring that up) ! :rolleyes:

If the shots are falling for the WB boys, it could be an exciting game.

Hey Maryville fans ... I'll be cueing up some theme from "Shaft" for in-game music. Any other requests?

Love hearing Shaft buddy! How about The Horse as well! Unfortunately I will probably be the only Mafia Member there unless MLReb is in town. SX will probably be there. Edited by rebelwoman87