Fairview vs Stratford

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp I said it...

I Just looked through the whole thread..you never said anything until you said..

.welp i said it

East Nashville had a very very good disciplined Defense,,East took the lead with a very hard nosed drive  with 5 minutes left in the second  Camden scored at the half with no time left thanks to a East INT that Camden turned into points with some quick passes..

Second half Camden holds then scores on their first drive throwing the ball around.. Then East tied it up after Camden went away from the passing game and  a 3 yard punt...at the 19..lol wow!

Camden got the ball with about 6 minutes left in the game and marched down field only to back themselves up on 3rd and 3..The double hand off goes horrible wrong and Camdens RB DeShawn Brown never gets the ball to the second Back due to Easts blowing every thing up in the backfield..except DeShawn ..he hesitates just long enough and races around the end  for a 45 yard TD...would have been the best play of the game for either team had it  been drawn up that way!.  Great Game to watch....us little country schools just happy to compete when we can

I don't remember anybody offering Stratford a chance. The descriptions were: undisciplined, overmatched, played a weak schedule, couldn't play the pass. This shows how "we" truly assess with our "hearts" (as was I told).

True assessment again....... We have a BATTLE on our hand next week against CPA.