Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

I thought Huntingdon would be in the semi-final game this year up until they lost two of their running backs. How have the losses hurt the defense and how have the coach and team adjusted?

Defense hasn't changed too much after the injuries. Offense is still basically the same just with new guys running it. Not as elusive as it was earlier in the year but still scoring points

This game isn't going to be a blow out because NC isn't gonna like what we do offensively, and I feel like we're more physical and nasty than NC

Haven't heard anyone from NCS say this game would be a blowout. Maybe other folks trying to stir things up. Your offensive style will make things tough. I look for a close game and am hopeful we win...by any margin. As for the more physical and nasty that's yet to be seen. I'm sure the challenge is welcome.

Haven't heard anyone from NCS say this game would be a blowout. Maybe other folks trying to stir things up. Your offensive style will make things tough. I look for a close game and am hopeful we win...by any margin. As for the more physical and nasty that's yet to be seen. I'm sure the challenge is welcome.

with the size and athletic ability that will be on the field friday, this will be a very physical game on both sides. just hope nobody is injured on either side. this is gonna be a joy to watch!

Pulling for Huntingdon on this one, much classier team than NCS. I have seen Huntingdon play earlier in the season and wow, such a talented team. This was before the injuries so I am hoping they bring it all and send NCS home for the season. Is the chatter about NCS moving to 2A true?     

Pulling for Huntingdon on this one, much classier team than NCS. I have seen Huntingdon play earlier in the season and wow, such a talented team. This was before the injuries so I am hoping they bring it all and send NCS home for the season. Is the chatter about NCS moving to 2A true?

I would put the classiness of the NC team up against anybody.