Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

We might appear to be more flash be cause we score quickly against all of the weaker teams we play. We are certainly capable of running a ground pounding game. I imagine we will break out that package tonight. As far as Huntingdon being more physical; how does anyone know? We have only played one common opponent, and to be honest, we only ran the heavy package for one quarter. NCS is a team of many faces. When you think we are a finesse team, watch out!

how can you not know Huntingdon is the more physical team?

If anyone is interested, there is a chili cook off at the baseball field concession area starting around 5:30. A bunch of folks bring chili, drinks and desserts. You'll have to mingle with some of the home crowd but it will be some good eats and could keep you from having to wait to eat somewhere. Any donations go to the baseball team.

There will also be additional parking and a shuttle across Charlotte Pike at First Church. The address for GPS is 7512 Charlotte Pike. The other additional parking is at Western Hills Church which butts up to the school.

Safe travels. Only nine hours to go.

Edited by Eagle9019

35 carrying the ball is only part of what I call the heavy package. We also had two key players injured for the second half which included 35. Yes, the three turnovers hurt, but another big factor was that they had nearly seventy players on that sideline and most of them played. They did not go both ways. It is btw division 2 AA football.

Yep, the complete heavy package may be used tonight.  You don't want to mess around when it's "win or go home" time.  I'm hoping (maybe even expecting) that this one isn't going to be as close as some think.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Well, genius, we havent played yet. Perhaps after the game we will both be enlightened. Im not saying that we are the more physical team, and at this point I'm not saying that ya'll are either. You havent watched every minute of every game we have played, and vice versa.

I have seen y'alls game. I was impressed with by speed, not physicality but we will see tonight.

Goodluck to NC tonight! I would love nothing more than the Irish to advance as well as our friends at Nashville Christian! Yes I said that I hope the Irish advance for anyone who may have read that wrong, it'd make a great 10a reunion!

if hc wins tonight wc should lock the doors on the fieldhouse.and shut the football program down.

if hc wins tonight wc should lock the doors on the fieldhouse.and shut the football program down.[/quote

Any given Friday...

Coach clark will give his all and so will the boys, at the end of the game they will shake hands and head into whatever tomorrow may bring! That's all you can ask for! Best of luck to you guys as well

Edited by FearedEagle